Last summer’s cold brew peach tea craze has turned into a full blown obsession of tea infused recipes for summertime.
I couldn’t get enough peach jasmine cold brew tea from one of my favorite coffee shops last summer. Unfortunately, my unquenched thirst was costing me a fortune so Megan and I came up with a peach jasmine cold brew copy cat recipe. Since then, I love to make my own cold brew tea at home. It’s so much more affordable, convenient and so easy.
We put together a list of yummy tea infused recipes perfect for summer. What are you waiting for? Get your tea brewing!
Related: A Summer Bucket List You’ll Finish
- Raspberry Hibiscus Iced Tea Recipe from The Almond Eater
- Passion Fruit Iced Tea from Delightful Plate
- Iced Blackberry Infused Earl Grey Tea from One Armed Mama
- Cold Brew Mint Blueberry Iced Tea from Sugar Salted
- Vanilla Peach Tea from Maebells
- Layered Iced Watermelon Matcha from Oh How Civilized
- Ginger Green Tea Lemonade featured at Sips by
- Deep Detox Iced Tea featured at Sips by
- Grandma’s Sweet Tea from The Chic Site
- Pineapple Ginger Iced Tea from The Kitchen McCabe
- Peach Bubble Tea from Well and Full
- Raspberry Green Tea Key Lime Popsicles from Maebells
- Sweet Tea Popsicles from The Chic Site
- Matcha Green Tea Popsicles from Feeding Your Beauty
- Red Berry Rose Hip Iced Tea Popsicles from Gourmande in the Kitchen
- Black Tea and Peach Creamsicles from Hummingbird High
- Honeydew Green Tea Popsicles from Well and Full
Tea Subscription Box from Sips By
For the last few months, we have received personalized curated tea subscription boxes from an Austin based company called Sips By. It’s a super fun idea for tea lovers who want to try teas from around the world. In each Sips By box, you will receive:
- Four teas chosen for you based on your unique preferences
- Your selections make 15+ cups of tea
Click play below to watch our first Sips By Tea Box Unboxing video! Visit Sips By and get $5 off your first order with code: MEGANWENDY5
Tell us: coffee or tea? Or both?