Celebrate Christmas in July with Girls Gone Hallmark! Listen in as Megan and Wendy review “You, Me & the Christmas Trees” which premiered as part of the 2021 Countdown to Christmas on Friday, October 22, 2021. Look for the ‘Did You See That?’ when Benjamin Ayres tops his hot cocoa with whipped cream and then in the next scene it is magically gone.
Is there a Christmas movie you’d like Girls Gone Hallmark to review? Email your suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Hallmark Talk? Join Our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group
Join our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group! Tons of great people – just like you – who love Hallmark movies. We’re talking new movies, favorite movies, actors, Hallmark gossip, and so much more. Free to join, so click the link below or search “Girls Gone Hallmark” in Facebook Groups.
Don’t miss out on: Girls Gone Hallmark – A Group for Hallmark Movie Fans
About “You, Me & the Christmas Trees”
- This movie was written by Julie Sherman Wolfe who currently has 33 writing credits. She has written several hits like “Hanukkah on Rye” and “A Holiday Spectacular” both from 2022. Next up from Julie is “Field Day.”
- David Winning directed “You, Me & the Christmas Trees.” He has directed an impressive 78 movies inclusing Hallmark favorites like “The Nine Kittens of Christmas,” “The 27-Hour Day,” and “Time For Him to Come Home for Christmas.” Winning is also the director on Wolfe’s “Field Day.”
- Benjamin Ayres stars as Jack. He currently has 92 acting credits including last year’s “Long Lost Christmas.” Ayres has a side project called Romance University which drops limited merchandise featuring fan favorite stars from Hallmark Channel.
- This movie also includes Danica McKellar who left Hallmark Channel for GAF and signed an exclusive deal with the network that lasts through 2023.
- According to Heavy, this movie was filmed in Canada during a heatwave. It is supposed to take place in real-live Avon where Julie Sherman Wolfe currently resides with her family.
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!