Megan and Wendy are finally back with a bonus Girls Gone Hallmark podcast episode. Listen in as they review and recap Hallmark Channel’s “You Had Me at Aloha” which premiered on June 5, 2021 to kick off the annual Summer Nights programming.
Tell us if you liked You Had Me at Aloha! Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org
News and Notes for You Had Me at Aloha
- You Had Me at Aloha was filmed on location on the island of Oahu, Hawaii.
- This is the third movie that Kavan Smith and Pascale Hutton have co-starred in. They are also currently starring in When Calls the Heart.
- Pascale Hutton has also appeared on the television series Once Upon a Time.
Popular Girls Gone Hallmark Episodes
Want to listen to more Girls Gone Hallmark episodes? Here’s a list of our most popular bonus episodes.
- It Was Always You starring Tyler Hynes
- Sweet Carolina starring Tyler Hynes
- As Luck Would Have It starring JoAnna Garcia Swisher
- Hearts Down Under
Free Ways to Support Your Favorite Podcast
If you like our podcast, or any podcast for that matter, there are a bunch of free ways to support your favorites.
- We always ask for your Apple Podcast reviews at the top of every show. Yes, your 5-star ratings and written reviews in the Apple Podcast systems helps others find our show. If you listen to our pod in Apple Podcasts, please consider leaving us a 5-star rating and review. Read this tutorial on how to leave a review.
- Leave our show a rating on IMDb.com. Yes, every episode of ours (well, almost…it’s quite time consuming) is listed on IMDb.com. We’d love for you to leave it 10/10 rating. Just search “Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy.”
- Did you know we upload every podcast episode to our YouTube channel? Yes! In addition to tons and tons of old videos (that still hold up, if you ask us), we’ve uploaded the audio for each podcast episode. Hit the thumbs up and leave a comment!
- Simply subscribe or follow our podcast in your favorite podcast platform. We’re everywhere including Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher and I Heart Radio.
- Share the show with your friends! You can share any episode via text from most platforms. Send them your favorite episode.
- Click like or heart our content when you see it on Facebook or Instagram.