Crocheting is a super fun hobby that’s been around forever and is perfect for anyone, no matter how old or skilled you are. Nowadays, there are tons of crochet kits you can get your hands on, but the one that’s been blowing up lately is the Woobles Crochet Kit.
We’re checking out the Woobles Crochet Kit and seeing if it’s really worth your time. Whether you’re a total pro or just starting out, we’ve got all the deets you need to figure out if the Woobles Crochet Kit is the one for you.
The Perfect Gift for the Crafty Person in Your Life
If you know someone who loves craft kits (maybe that’s you!) or someone who has been wanting to learn to crochet, Woobles craft kits are a great choice
Woobles kits contain everything you need to make cute amigurimi – basically crocheted stuffed toys.
Unboxing the Woobles Crochet Kit
Inside your kit you will find everything you need to get started, with the exception of a pair of scissors. They will even have done the hard work of starting your project for you. These few stitches may not seem like much, but trust me – they will be invaluable!
Inside your kit you will find:
- stitch markers
- a crochet hook
- an upholstery needle
- safety eyes
- a pre-started section of yarn
Getting Started with Your Woobles Crochet Kit
I felt very much like Kevin McAllister when I opened my kit. “This is it, don’t get scared now.”
I was overwhelmed!
Push past this feeling and just get started. The instructions start very slowly and easy you into the project. Watch the videos and use the help button as necessary. It helps.
Can You Just Buy Woobles Patterns?
Yes! If you want to go solo and just use the cute Woobles patterns, pick up the Woobles book Crochet Amigurumi!
Can you buy Woobles in a Store?
Chain art supply stores JoAnn’s and Blick both sell a selection of Woobles kits. You can also check which independent stores sell Woobles kits here!
Tips for Beginners
- Don’t panic. If you make a mistake you can always unravel your work and start over.
- Use the help button on the video tutorials! These can help with anything from missing a stitch to teaching you how to start a magic circle.
What I Like About Woobles Crochet Kits
- I love that the kits come with everything you need to get started. No excuses!
- I love the easy to follow video instructions. They’re very well paced and as mentioned, they include a help option should you get stuck.
- The projects are small and can easily be completed in a couple of hours. Not like taking on a giant project like a blanket! (Ask me how I know.)
What I Don’t Like About Woobles Crochet Kits
- While I will continue to buy Woobles kits, i do find them to be expensive. I do think they provide a lot of value in their kits, especially for brand new beginners to crocheting.
Overall, Would I Recommend Woobles Crochet Kits?
YES! I think this is the perfect way to learn basic crochet skills while creating something adorable in the process.
Where to Buy Woobles Crochet Kits
You can buy crochet kits directing on their website, or from Amazon.
We love sharing products we love!
If you want totally genuine and completely unsponsored reviews, please check out our podcast Approved with Megan and Wendy. We publish new episodes every week!