Long before we crowned him the King of Hallmark, Megan and Wendy have appreciated Tyler Hynes…acting. Today’s review of “Winter in Vail” is ripped from the Patreon archives. Please enjoy our thoughts on this Tyler Hynes and Lacey Chabert classic!
About “Winter in Vail”
- Winter in Vail originally aired on The Hallmark Channel in January 2020
- Winter in Vail stars Tyler Hynes and Lacey Chabert
- Winter in Vail was directed by prolific Hallmark director Terry Ingram
- Winter in Vail was written by Delondra Mesa and Duane Poole
- Winter in Vail was filmed in Calgary and Alberta, Canada with a couple of days of filming in Vail
Where to Find More Megan and Wendy
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- On TikTok – @meganandwendy
Wondering Where to Watch Hallmark Movies?
Our current favorite way to watch Hallmark Channel movies is via Frndly TV. This app has 40+ channels, both live and on-demand, including all three Hallmark Channels!
Our favorite feature is the 72-Hour Look Back which allows you to scroll BACKWARD in the guide to watch or record anything you might have missed over the last three days.
More Hallmark Talk? Join Our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group
Join our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group! Tons of great people – just like you – who love Hallmark movies. We’re talking new movies, favorite movies, actors, Hallmark gossip, and so much more. Free to join, so click the link below or search “Girls Gone Hallmark” in Facebook Groups.
Don’t miss out on: Girls Gone Hallmark – A Group for Hallmark Movie Fans
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!