Why are you so stressed? Megan and Wendy talk about what stress looks like in their lives, how it manifests and how they deal with it. This episode really illustrates how different they are from each other. To-do lists? Going with the flow? Plus, the rise of the cookie bakery and Megan’s hot tips on library books.
What kind of stress do you have and what do you do to help manage it? Email the podcast anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Stress and anxiety are talked about during this podcast episode. The information shared should not be used in place of professional medical advice. We encourage you to reach out to your doctor to discuss the best ways to manage your personal stress and/or anxiety.
Heads Up, Patreon Subscribers!
Our May bonus video and bonus podcast will be available in the coming days. Starting at just $3/month, Patreon subscribers receive exclusive content including all the archive material.
Don’t miss out on our fun summer exclusive (to be announced very soon!), so sign up today at www.patreon.com/meganandwendy.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- 2021 Summer Reading Guide
- Favorite Books from Previous Summer Reading Guides
- Crumbl Cookies + Crumbl’s history
- Starbucks Confetti Cup
- Silicone nugget ice molds
- GE Automatic Nugget Ice Maker
- Countertop Side Machine Dispenser for Home
- Hydration Room, IV and Injection Therapy
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- Box Breathing Technique
- Jumping Jacks mentioned in this article about changing your mood
- Designing Women available on Hulu
- Jean Smart in Mare of Easttown on HBO
Megan and Wendy Approved!
Tell us why you are so stressed? Let’s talk about it! Join our Shorties Facebook Group today.