Welcome to Girls Gone Hallmark, a podcast dedicated to reviewing Hallmark movies! Today, Megan and Wendy will be sharing their thoughts on the highly talked about movie “Where Are You, Christmas?” which premiered during the first weekend of Hallmark’s Countdown to Christmas. This movie has been the subject of much debate, with many differing opinions on its experimental nature. If you’re curious about where Girls Gone Hallmark stands on this movie, then tune in and find out!
If you enjoy listening to Girls Gone Hallmark, we could definitely use your 5-star ratings and written reviews on your preferred podcast platform.
Apple Podcast listeners: Use your phone’s podcast app -> find the Girls Gone Hallmark show -> scroll all the way down to the review section -> tap 5 stars and tell listeners why Girls Gone Hallmark is your favorite Hallmark podcast.
More Hallmark Talk? Join Our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group
Join our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group! Tons of great people – just like you – who love Hallmark movies. We’re talking new movies, favorite movies, actors, Hallmark gossip, and so much more. Free to join, so click the link below or search “Girls Gone Hallmark” in Facebook Groups.
Don’t miss out on: Girls Gone Hallmark – A Group for Hallmark Movie Fans
About “Where Are You, Christmas?”
- Stars Lyndsy Fonseca as Addy. She has 50 acting credits, including Hallmark’s “North to Home” and “Next Stop, Christmas.” She also recently appeared in a feature film called “Spinning Gold” which was out in theaters earlier this year. The movie is a bio-pic that stars Hallmark fave Jeremy Jordan.
- Michael Rady plays Hunter. He has 55 acting credits including “Unexpected Grace” from earlier this year. You can catch Rady as Chris Childs on “Magnum P.I.”
- A fun programming note: we will be revisiting Michael Rady’s “A New Year’s Resolution” – a movie Wendy notoriously hated upon first watch back in 2021. The new revisited episode will drop on January 2nd.
- Jim O’Heir plays Addy father. He has nearly 200 acting credits and is probably best known for his role as Jerry on the comedy “Parks & Rec” where he appeared in 121 episodes from 2009-2015.
- Julie Warner plays mom Sharon. She has 54 acting credits and has been in movies like Tommy Boy and Doc Hollywood.
Am assuming the sequel is how/when this comforter got its Christmas spirit back, since the color correct changed distractedly back and forth throughout this entire, pivotal scene depending on the coverage angle. pic.twitter.com/GOUuA3m7pi— Ho! Ho! Holiday Viewing! (@SleepyKittyPaw) October 23, 2023
- Mandi Masden plays teacher Dana. Mandi has a short resume, with only 14 acting credits. She appeared in one episode of “And Just Like That” in 2022.
- Andrew David Bridges is Addy’s brother, Connor. He’s another up and coming actor with just 19 previous acting credits.
- Dustin Rikert directed. This guy has done a ton of directing, producing, and writing. Some of his directing work includes “Two Tickets to Paradise,” “Next Stop, Christmas” “One Royal Holiday” and this year’s “A Merry Scottish Christmas.”
- Writing credit is shared by Michael Reisz and Timothy Kuryak. Michael Reisz previously penned “Sweet Carolina” from 2021. And Timothy Kuryak has 6 previous writing credits but this appears to be his first Hallmark gig.
- Keith Costumes did the costumes for this movie. We’ll have Keith on the podcast on November 2nd to join us in our review of “Mystic Christmas” – where he also did the costumes.
- This movie was filmed in Connecticut in the spring, around late March 2023.
What Christmas Movies Will Girls Gone Hallmark Review this Year?
Hi! We’re Girls Gone Hallmark! Megan is a longtime fan of Hallmark’s Countdown to Christmas while Wendy only just started watching Hallmark movies in 2020. Don’t miss out on our twice weekly Hallmark movie review podcast: Tuesday Fan Favorite Hallmark movie reviews and Thursday New Hallmark movie reviews.
Exclusively on the Girls Gone Hallmark podcast. Subscribe today!
Music from #Uppbeat (free for Creators!):
License code: DRK0GERQUKP3M4DT