Megan and Wendy talk today about when to let it go. Listen in as they say goodbye to kids’ toys and books, rage cleaning, editing wardrobes, and how to make a few extra bucks on the things you think are trash. Plus, stinky kitchens, tumbler FOMO and what made Wendy grab her pearls.
We’d love to hear how you go about decluttering, how you manage the toys and books your kids have outgrown (when to let it go or how much to keep), do you still wear skinny jeans and do you remember who bought you what from your wedding? Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Dawn Powerwash Spray
- Plink Garbage Disposal Cleaner
- Febreze Air Freshener
- Febreze Heavy Duty Odor Fabric Refresher
- Our video review of the Keurig Kold (circa 2016)
- Starbucks summer 2021 tumblers
- Mini ice cube trays
- Lume Deodorant
- Mega Babe Beauty
- Brightland Kitchen Candle
- Hunter Metts’ new single 20,000 Kisses
- The O.C. streaming on HBO Max
- Little Free Library
- Letter/Legal File box for school work
- Why rage cleaning feels so good
Coming Soon to Patreon:
As mentioned during this episode, Patreon subscribers will have access to exclusive videos including Wendy’s closet clean out video!
Sign up for Patreon here: Megan and Wendy
Starting at just $3/month, Megan and Wendy create the content Patreon subscribers want. Bonus podcasts, video podcasts, videos and tons of extras.
- Devolution: A Firsthand Account of the Rainier Sasquatch Massacre by Max Brooks
- Hempz Sugared Banana & Vanilla Blossom Herbal Body Moisturizer
See the complete list of Megan and Wendy Approved! items