Megan and Wendy talk about what to eat for lunch, creating an emergency lunch plan, and what they really eat. Plus, HOCO success, another parent-teacher email, toxic Facebook groups, and a Halloween creeper.
Should we feel shame over a frozen meal? Email us at email@example.com.
Where to Find More Megan and Wendy
- New podcast episodes every Tuesday and Thursday!
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- On TikTok – @meganandwendy
- Exclusive “What’s Good?” episodes on Patreon for just $5/month!
- Join other SHORTIES in our Facebook Group
Ideas For Lunch
- Sandwiches but make it fun.
- Different flavored mayonnaise via The Kitchn
- Sweet Potato Chicken Lunch Bowl
- Med Chickpea Salad
- Wendy’s Top Secret Chili Recipe
- DIY Fruit and Cheese box
- Abbie Schiller Coaching (often shares her at-home lunch salads in stories)
- Chicken salad recipe, Trader Joe’s Copycat Chicken Salad
Yummy Frozen Meals For Lunch – NO SHAME!
- Lean Cuisine Sesame Chicken
- Butternut Squash Ravioli
- Cheese Ravioli
- Glazed Turkey Tenderloins
- Santa Fe Style Rice and Beans
- Amy’s Non-Dairy Rice & Bean Burrito
- Mexican Casserole Bowl
Megan and Wendy Approved!
Two items you definitely don’t need to spend this much money on but we like them.
- Kosas Wet Lip Oil Plumping Treatment Gloss in Unhooked (creamy rosy beige) $22
- Oaui Hair Oil – full size $28, travel size $14