In today’s brand new podcast episode, Megan and Wendy talk about what stays and what goes post pandemic. Plus, get ready for tons of chatter up top, including spring break plans, asshole dogs and not being role models for movement. Finally, updates on Wendy’s phantom hair situation and writer-inner Lynnee finally explains what happened when her Vitamix and shaker ball coil met.
We love your feedback! You can always email us at email@example.com. We read every single email and sometimes what you write even ends up on the show.
Mentioned in this Episode
- Conversations with Friends featuring Jennie Canzoneri on choosing to live sober.
- Shorties Get Moving fitness fail – at least for Megan and Wendy (join our private Facebook group SHORTIES to join future “Close Your Rings” challenges.
- Wendy’s “bobo” Peloton ride went horribly. Tips on how to handle pain “down there” and Wendy blames LaShawn for her inspirational Peloton posts.
- Cute Pottery Barn Easter decor that is not too childish: terra cotta eggs, hand-crafted bunnies, floral dinnerware.
- 10 things that will definitely land you at the vet if your dog eats it.
- What Wendy Watched: Last Chance U Basketball and Superstore. Read my other recommendations here.
- Phantom hair to full-blown itchy face. What could be causing it?
What Stays and What Goes Post Pandemic?
Grateful for a worldwide pandemic? Probably not. But, were there parts of this past year that you’ve enjoyed and wouldn’t mind sticking around for the year ahead?
For Megan, it was leaning in to her homebody comfort zone. Plus, she got to take a break from being social director. And the best of all? Curbside pickup. Can curbside pickup continue to be an option forever?
Wendy loved seeing her neighborhood come alive with kids at play, neighbors helping each other and a real sense of community bloom. Oh, and Door Dash.
Listen to the show to hear what else they liked and what can definitely see itself out. Also, did they learn anything more about themselves.
Thank You To Our Sponsors!
Visit our friend Michelle’s shop and check out her beautifully made items like zippered pouches and book sleeves. These make fantastic gifts for girlfriends or yourself! You can get a discount upon checkout when you use LSSFRIENDS15. Visit SeaLestialShel.com today and see her Instagram below for some of her pretty items.
Ask Us Anything
Yes, we’d love for you to ask us anything! We’ll be using the questions for an upcoming podcast episode. Email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Megan and Wendy Approved!
The Approved! part of the podcast might be our favorite. If you didn’t know, we’re currently selling one-of-a-kind Approved! stickers. Slap one on your Hydroflask, laptop, your car…where ever a sticker can stick. Grab one here for just $2.
P.S. we are working on some additional merch as requested by several of our listeners!
P.P.S. These are affiliate links ahead.
- Kerasal Intensive Foot Repair + those silicon gel guard heel protectors
- Trader Joe’s Sparkling Black Tea with Peach Juice Beverage
What are you looking forward to now that we’re trending in the direction of having this pandemic behind us? What stays and what goes for you?