Megan and Wendy talk about fashion and how to elevate the style of a suburban mom but also wonder what not to wear over 40. Plus, an update on line dancing, undies for an apron belly, and another app we’re probably too old for.
How would you define your personal style? Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where to Find More Megan and Wendy
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- On TikTok – @meganandwendy
Mentioned During This Episode
- Apple Fitness Core Challenge
- Be Real app
- Spanx Undie-tectable Briefs for apron bellies ($24)
Main Ep: Fashion Over 40, How to Elevate Your Style
- Questions to think about when evaluating your own style
- How would you define your personal style?
- What kind of fashion are you personally drawn to?
- What’s your reality style versus your ideal style?
- Current struggle with fashion/style?
- Where do you shop for clothes?
- Where would you like to shop for clothes?
- 7 Practical Steps to a Closet Edit via Good Housekeeping
- Edit Your Closet Like a Pro via Conni Jespersen
- Related: Where to get rid of your stuff