Podcast: Play in new window
Subscribe! Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
You asked, we listened! Megan and Wendy are fulfilling a listener request to share everything we’re watching, reading and listening to. From the Night Stalker to Urkle – yes, you read that right. Plus, another quick update on the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, what we’re doing with our YouTube channel and the worst craft according to Wendy. Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consider giving this podcast episode a rating and review on the listening platform of your choice. It really helps other new listeners find us.
Join our exclusive, private Facebook Group LONG STORY SHORTIES! We’re excited about the community we’re building there and thanks to all those who contributed to the friendship fallout conversation!
Email Megan and Wendy at email@example.com! We want your feedback, your questions, ask us anything! Got a show topic you’d like to hear on the podcast? Drop it in and email and let us know. We’re all ears.
This episode is brought to you by Sea.lestial.shel Creations where you can find gorgeous, handmade items like reusable coffee sleeves, covered storage bins, mug rags, and super adorable face masks. She’s got cute Valentine’s Day items right now too! Use code LSSFRIENDS15 for a discount!
Mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy YouTube Channel – tons of videos of us for you to watch!
- Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team
- Laker Girls starring Tina Yothers
- Below Deck on Bravo
- Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County (streaming on CBS)
- Book Riot’s Read Harder Challenge 2021
- NPR’s Book Concierge
- Pretty Please by Dua Lipa
- Travis Wall
- Travis Wall choreographs Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders
- Sydney Harbor Diamond Painting by Diamond Dotz
- Diamond Painting Tools
What Megan and Wendy are Watching:
- Night Stalker on Netflix
- Family Matters on Hulu
- The Masked Dancer on Fox and Hulu (the next day)
- Bridgerton on Netflix
- Everyone is Doing Great with James Lafferty and Stephen Coletti on Hulu
- Superstore on NBC and Hulu
- Summer House on Bravo and Hulu
- High Fidelity on Netflix
What Megan and Wendy are Reading:
- Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb
- The Upside of Falling by Alex Light
- Tuesday Mooney Talks to Ghosts by Kate Racculia
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- The Midnight Library: A Novel by Matt Haig
- Los Angeles Times digital edition
Start a FREE TRIAL of Audible!
What Megan and Wendy are Listening to:
- The Vitamin String Quartet (as heard in Bridgerton)
- The PopCast with Knox and Jamie
- Watch What Crappens Podcast
- Pod Save America Podcast
- Dua Lipa
Megan and Wendy Approved!
We’re so excited about something we’ve been working on in the “Approved!” universe! Stay tuned.
- Poreless Primer Putty and Luminous Primer Putty from e.l.f. Cosmetics ($8)
- Diamond Painting (flowers in a mason jar) from Addison Lane Design