FOMO is real. It makes us feel like a caged animal, a Grade-A hater, unlikable and left out. Megan and Wendy talk about what FOMO is and what triggers it. Plus, more talk about wireless bras, when Disneyland is going to re-open and Megan says goodbye to the exercise bike and why her China collection should be next. Email the podcast at email@example.com.
What is FOMO?
FOMO is a slang term. It stands for fear of missing out and it is a feeling of anxiety or insecurity over the possibility of missing out on something, such as an event or opportunity (source). FOMO can be intensified by social media.
We’d love to know what kind of things give you FOMO. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mentioned in this Episode
- Want to listen to our thoughts on the big Harry and Meghan interview? We’re talking all about the interview on our Patreon. Sign up here for as little as $3/month.
- The CDC says fully vaccinated people can hang out, MASK FREE. See the newest update as of 3/8/21.
- Megan found a wireless bra on Amazon that is comfortable and fits.
- Cotton undies update and going commando.
- Heather McMahn’s podcast Absolutely Not. Check out the episode Et, Tu Brute for the conversation on toxic body positivity.
- Professional baseball will welcome back fans at a limited number when the season kicks off on April 1, 2021. Here’s a link for Southern California outdoor spectator sports details.
- Disneyland *might* reopen as early as 4/1/21. Read the details here.
We Need Your Podcast Reviews
Podcasts rely on reviews as social proof that people like the content they are hearing. Thanks to everyone who has heard our call for ratings and reviews. We’re giving away five Starbucks gift cards to those who email us a screenshot of their review.
If you’ve left a podcast review previously, please take a screenshot of it and email it to email@example.com with the subject REVIEW.