Megan and Wendy review Hallmark Channel’s newest movie “Welcome to Valentine” starring Kathryn Davis and Marian Tarasiuk. This movie premiered on February 18, 2023 as part of the channel’s Loveuary line up.
What did you think about this Valentine movie? Email the show at email@example.com.
More Hallmark Talk? Join Our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group
Join our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group! Tons of great people – just like you – who love Hallmark movies. We’re talking new movies, favorite movies, actors, Hallmark gossip, and so much more. Free to join, so click the link below or search “Girls Gone Hallmark” in Facebook Groups.
Don’t miss out on: Girls Gone Hallmark – A Group for Hallmark Movie Fans
Wondering Where to Watch Hallmark Movies?
Our current favorite way to watch Hallmark Channel movies is via Frndly TV. This app has 40+ channels, both live and on-demand, including all three Hallmark Channels!
Our favorite feature is the 72-Hour Look Back which allows you to scroll BACKWARD in the guide to watch or record anything you might have missed over the last three days.
Hallmark Channel News
About “Welcome to Valentine”
- Previously titled “Valentine, Nebraska.”
- This movie was filmed in Kemptville, Ontario in early December.
- Valentine, Nebraska is a real place.
- Actor Markian Tarasiuk describes the movie as “When Harry Met Sally, with a Southern American flair.”
- Markian Tarasiuk plays George. Recently seen him in “Christmas at the Golden Dragon” and “Our Italian Christmas Memories.”
- Kathryn Davis is from Bath, England. She has 23 acting credits.
- Baeyen Hoffman plays nephew Mickey. We’ve also recently seen him as young Danny on “The Way Home.”
- Written by Jen Bashian and Stefanie Abel Horowitz.
- Jen Bashian is known for improv and sketch comedy. She has two other writing credits on IMDB including a short called “This Remains” and Tubi Original called “Frankie Meets Jack” starring Joey Lawrence and Anne Heche.
- Stefanie Abel Horowitz has five writing credits, including two shorts, an episode of a Disney+ show called “Lauchpad” and a movie called “Sometimes I Think About Dying” which has decent IMDB reviews.
- Stefan Brogren directed. This is his first Hallmark movie. He has 15 directing credits including a series called “Holly Hobbie” as well as several “Degrassi” movies.
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!