Megan and Wendy get into Hallmark’s “Wedding of a Lifetime” starring Jonathan Bennett and Brooke D’Orsay. This movie premiered on Saturday, September 17th as part of the Fall Into Love lineup. Also talked about: “Chesapeake Shores” – do we need to binge watch?
What did you think of “Wedding of a Lifetime” – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Girls Gone Hallmark has a new home!
We used to be a bonus episode under the Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy banner. Now, Girls Gone Hallmark is its very own podcast! We would love it if you would follow us over there and leave a review! New episodes drop weekly!
Where to Find More Megan and Wendy
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- On TikTok – @meganandwendy
More Hallmark Talk? Join Our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group
Join our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group! Tons of great people – just like you – who love Hallmark movies. We’re talking new movies, favorite movies, actors, Hallmark gossip, and so much more. Free to join, so click the link below or search “Girls Gone Hallmark” in Facebook Groups.
Don’t miss out on: Girls Gone Hallmark – A Group for Hallmark Movie Fans
Breaking Hallmark News
- Via Deadline.com: Alison Sweeney signs multi-picture deal with Hallmark. Wonder why this took so long? We’ll see Ali in Hallmark’s “A Magical Christmas Village” during this year’s Countdown to Christmas.
- SleepyKittyPaw on Twitter shares that UPTV will premiere 17 new Christmas movies this year including a holiday musical special, a reality docu-series called “Small Town Christmas,” and the return of the Gilmore Girls marathon.
News and Notes About “Wedding of a Lifetime”
- This was filmed entirely in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Filming began and wrapped in early July 2022.
- According to IMDB, this is Brooke D’Orsay’s only movie this year. Will we see her in a Countdown to Christmas movie or not?
- Jonathan Bennett’s IG is not to be missed.
Hallmark Movies and More
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!