It’s wedding season! To celebrate, Megan and Wendy review “Wedding Every Weekend” starring Paul Campbell and Kimberley Sustad. Fun fact: this was filmed in the summer of 2020 and apparently mannequins were used in the background as well as stand-ins so to abide by local social distancing requirements.
Got an old Hallmark Channel favorite you’d like Girls Gone Hallmark to consider reviewing? Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About “Wedding Every Weekend”
- ‘Wedding Every Weekend’ was filmed in Canada including Vancouver, British Columbia.
- This movie was filmed in June and July 2020, after the pandemic started, so there were social distancing rules in place.
- In an interview with The Sarah Scoop Show, Sustad said that they were the first production back since the pandemic started.
- Paul Campbell told Media Village “they were the first production to film during phase three of the reopening, starting on June 20″ and “everyone wore masks, sanitized, and some had to stay within their departments.”
- Some interior weddings scenes were moved outdoors, everyone had morning temperature checks, and about 50% of the background performers are actually mannequins but Campbell said “they’ll be hard to spot.”
Who Was in “Wedding Every Weekend?”
- Kimberley Sustad plays Brooke. We last saw her in “Game of Love.”
- Paul Campbell plays Nate. We last saw him in “The Cases of Mystery Lane” – we’ll link our review in show notes. Also no upcoming projects on IMDB or Instagram… hoping we get another Mystery Lane movie early next year but would love to see a summer, fall or holiday movie.
- Brandi Alexander plays bestie Ginny. Brandi hasn’t been in a Hallmark movies since 2021’s “Right in Front of Me” which was also written by Julie Sherman Wolfe.
- Peter Benson plays Brooke’s ex-boyfriend Colin. He’s in a lot of stuff on Hallmark but most notably he directed “The Wedding Veil Expectations” from earlier this year.
- Written by Julie Sherman Wolfe. She writes a ton for Hallmark Channel including “Hanukkah on Rye” and “A Holiday Spectacular” from 2022’s Countdown to Christmas. Upcoming according to IMDB a movie called “Field Day.”
- Directed by Kevin Fair who has directed 40 movies including “Morning Show Mysteries,” “We Need a Little Christmas,” and “Always Amore.”
Based on feedback from the awesome Girls Gone Hallmark community, Megan and Wendy will review older Hallmark movies as requested by listeners! Most, if not all, of the following movies are available on Hallmark Movies Now.
- May 30th: “Mystery 101” starring Kris Polaha.
- June 6th: “Love to the Rescue” with Michael Rady and Nikki DeLoach.
- June 13th: “Wedding Every Weekend” starring Kimberley Sustad and Paul Campbell.
- June 20th: “Love on the Air” with stars Alison Sweeney and Jonathan Scarfe.
- June 27th: “The Beach House” starring Minka Kelly, Andie MacDowell, and Chad Michael Murray.
- July 4th: “Christmas Sail” stars Katee Sackhoff, Patrick Sabongui, and Terry O’Quinn.
- July 11th: “You, Me & the Christmas Trees” with Danica McKellar and Benjamin Ayres.
- July 18th: “My Christmas Family Tree” starring Aimee Teegarden and Andrew Walker.
- July 25th: “”Sister Swap: Christmas in the City” Ashley Williams and Kimberly Williams-Paisley.
- August 1st: “Love on the Sidelines” with Emily Kinney and John Reardon
- Aug 8th: “Frozen in Love” starring Rachael Leigh Cook & Niall Matter.
- August 15th: “Surprised by Love” with Hilarie Burton and Paul Campbell.
- Aug 22nd: “Bottled with Love” stars Bethany Joy Lenz and Andrew Walker.
More Hallmark Talk? Join Our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group
Join our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group! Tons of great people – just like you – who love Hallmark movies. We’re talking new movies, favorite movies, actors, Hallmark gossip, and so much more. Free to join, so click the link below or search “Girls Gone Hallmark” in Facebook Groups.
Don’t miss out on: Girls Gone Hallmark – A Group for Hallmark Movie Fans
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!