Megan and Wendy recap and review “Unthinkably Good Things” from the Mahogany brand of films for Hallmark Channel. Starring Karen Pittman, Erica Ash, and Joyful Drake in a film about life-long friendships and their relationships.
How do you feel about the first movie from under the Mahogany banner? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Girls Gone Hallmark has a new home!
We used to be a bonus episode under the Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy banner. Now, Girls Gone Hallmark is its very own podcast! We would love it if you would follow us over there and leave a review! New episodes drop weekly!
More Hallmark Talk? Join Our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group
Join our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group! Tons of great people – just like you – who love Hallmark movies. We’re talking new movies, favorite movies, actors, Hallmark gossip, and so much more. Free to join, so click the link below or search “Girls Gone Hallmark” in Facebook Groups.
Don’t miss out on: Girls Gone Hallmark – A Group for Hallmark Movie Fans
News and Notes About “Unthinkably Good Things”
- Filmed entirely on location in Italy during March 2022.
- Directed by Terri J. Vaughn. She is an actor, director, and producer. Her previous directing credits include a ton of non-Hallmark holiday movies. She also has 72 acting credits including shows like “The Neighborhood” and “Insecure” on HBO Max.
- Writer Cas Sigers-Beedles is an established writer – both novels and for television and movies.
- Karen Pittman – probably the most recognizable of the three lead actors. She’s been in so many things the last several years including “The Morning Show,” “And Just Like That,” “Yellowstone,” and Showtime’s “Homeland.”
- Joyful Drake appeared in “Chasing Waterfalls.”
- Listen to our review of Hallmark’s “Chasing Waterfalls” here.
- Interesting note: IMDb has only one user review with an overall rating of 5.5/10.
Where to Find More Megan and Wendy
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- On TikTok – @meganandwendy
Give Our Other Podcast a Try!
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!