Podcast (hallmark): Play in new window
Subscribe! Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
“It’s either ‘Mysteries or Misery'” said Megan on today’s brand new podcast. Listen in as Megan and Wendy review “Unexpected Grace” which premiered on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries on Sunday, March 12, 2023.
Tons of discussion about “Unexpected Grace” in our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook group. Or, email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us what you thought of this movie.
More Hallmark Talk? Join Our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group
Join our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group! Tons of great people – just like you – who love Hallmark movies. We’re talking new movies, favorite movies, actors, Hallmark gossip, and so much more. Free to join, so click the link below or search “Girls Gone Hallmark” in Facebook Groups.
Don’t miss out on: Girls Gone Hallmark – Hallmark Movies Fan Group
Wondering Where to Watch Hallmark Movies?
Our current favorite way to watch Hallmark Channel movies is via Frndly TV. This app has 40+ channels, both live and on-demand, including all three Hallmark Channels!
Our favorite feature is the 72-Hour Look Back which allows you to scroll BACKWARD in the guide to watch or record anything you might have missed over the last three days.
You can start a 7-day free trial and see which channels are available here!
About “Unexpected Grace”
- The movie was filmed in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- It was reported that the weather was at times at -15 Celsius or about ~ 0 Fahrenheit during filming.
- Linda-Lisa Hayter directed. She has 9 directing credits on IMDB including “The Journey Ahead” from 2022 which was a HMM movie, “Five More Minutes,” “Right in Front of Me,” “Christmas in Evergreen: Bells are Ringing,” and “Cranberry Christmas.” She also directed a Lifetime movie called “Dirty Little Secret” staring Melissa Joan Hart and it’s about hoarding.
- Story credit goes to Eugenia Zukerman – according to IMDB this is her the film writing credit from the 79 year old.
- Teleplay is by Mark Hefti who has 16 writing credits including “A Dickens of a Holiday,” “My Christmas Family Tree,” and “Beverly Hills Wedding.”
- Erica Durance plays grieving mom Noelle. She last was in “We Need a Little Christmas,” “Color My World with Love,” and “North to Home” all in 2022. Plus Lifetime’s “Girl in the Shed: The Kidnapping of Abby Hernandez.”
- Michael Rady plays Jack. Last time he was on Hallmark he was in “A New Year’s Resolution.” His resume is quite deep – he’s recently been on “Magnum PI,” “Chicago Med,” “The Good Fight,” and “New Amsterdam.” Also 10 episodes of “UnReal” in 2016, 8 episodes of “Jane the Virgin,” 18 episodes of the reboot of “Melrose Place” in 2009, the college series “Greek” in 2008 and he also played the Greek hottie in 2005 “Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.”
- Erica Tremblay played daughter Grace. She most recently had an uncredited role in the Tyler Hynes movie “Always Amore.”
Leave a Reply