Megan and Wendy recap and review Hallmark’s “Two Tickets to Paradise” starring Ashley Williams and Ryan Paevey. This movie premiered as part of Hallmark’s Summer Nights line up on June 25, 2022. Spoiler alert: Megan’s first impression says it all…”Ryan Freaking Paevey.”
What would you have rated “Two Tickets to Paradise?” – Email us at email@example.com.
Girls Gone Hallmark has a new home!
We used to be a bonus episode under the Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy banner. Now, Girls Gone Hallmark is its very own podcast! We would love it if you would follow us over there and leave a review! New episodes drop weekly!
More Hallmark Talk? Join Our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group
Join our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group! Tons of great people – just like you – who love Hallmark movies. We’re talking new movies, favorite movies, actors, Hallmark gossip, and so much more. Free to join, so click the link below or search “Girls Gone Hallmark” in Facebook Groups.
Don’t miss out on: Girls Gone Hallmark – A Group for Hallmark Movie Fans
News and Notes
Is When Calls The Heart Being Renewed for Season 10?
- Hallmark Channel news: the long running series “When Calls the Heart” has been renewed for its tenth season via Deadline.
Who is attached to Hallmark’s The Way Home?
Although we did not mention this on the podcast Andie McDowell has joined the cast of Hallmark’s new primetime series “The Way Home.” This series is set to premiere in 2023.
Where was Two Tickets to Paradise Filmed?
- Filming for “Two Tickets to Paradise” took place on Oahu, especially in and around Honolulu. Some filming took place at the Royal Hawaiian Resort. Here’s an article on why the Royal Hawaiian Resort is pink.
- Looks like Hallmark mega-star Lacey Chabert recently wrapped another Hallmark film in Hawaii. Maybe this will be premiere in the second half of Summer Nights in August?
- It looks like the current working title is “Groundswell” adapted from the novel of the same time by Food Network Chef Katie Lee Biegel. Buy the book here on Amazon.
- The story follows chef Emma who is recovering from a recent divorce. Emma heads to the Hawaiian islands to regain her footing and meets a surf instructor played by Hallmark newcomer Ektor Rivera.
Who Wrote Two Tickets to Paradise?
- Back to “Two Tickets to Paradise” – this movie was written by Tracey Andreen who has over 30 writing credits, a lot of them being Hallmark movies.
- Megan’s favorite Tracey Andreen movie is “The Spirit of Christmas” starring Jen Lilley.
Who Stars in Two Tickets to Paradise?
- Ashley Williams and Ryan Paevey are the stars of Two Tickets to Paradise
- Ryan Paevey got his start in music videos of artists like Christina Aguilera and Robin Thicke
- Mary Margaret Humes plays Ryan Paevey’s friend and Hawaiian bar owner. She’s probably most known for her role as Dawson’s mom in “Dawson’s Creek.”
Christmas in July on Hallmark
Hallmark Christmas movie fans take note: Christmas in July begins on July 1 and will run through the end of the month. Look for our Christmas in July preview episode next week.
Until then, you can see what’s coming to Hallmark Channel in July here.
We Are More Than Girls Gone Hallmark
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!
Summer 2022 Podcast Calendar
Real talk: summer months are really hard for us. You’ve heard us talk for weeks about the few summers we have left with our kids. Our time really isn’t ours during the summer months. But, we want to always bring our listeners the best content we can offer. Here’s what to expect the next few months from us.
- June 7th: Pop Culture Club for May
- June 14th: Summer Mini Episode: Meal Planning
- June 21st: Fan Favorite Encore: Conversations with Friends – Jennie Canzoneri
- June 28th: Summer Mini Episode: Summer Drinks
- July 5th: Pop Culture Club for June
- July 12th: Summer Mini Episode: Favorite Ways to Spend a Summer Day
- July 19th: Fan Favorite Encore: Hot Old Dudes – A Deep Dive
- July 26th: Summer Mini Episode: Summer Snacks
- August 2nd: Pop Culture Club July
- August 9th: Fan Favorite Encore: Trader Joe’s Beauty Products
- August 16th: No Episode
- August 23rd: Episode 71 – Brand New Episode!