Do you even buy beauty products from Trader Joe’s? If not, what are you doing with your life. Megan and Wendy share their favorite Trader Joe’s beauty favorites in today’s new podcast episode. Want to see the video of this podcast recording? Subscribe to Patreon.com/meganandwendy and get exclusive content starting at $3/month. Email the show at email@example.com.
We Want Your Feedback!
Please consider giving this podcast episode a rating and review on the listening platform of your choice. It really helps other new listeners find us.
Email Megan and Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org! We want your feedback, your questions, ask us anything! Got a show topic you’d like to hear on the podcast? Drop it in and email and let us know. We’re all ears.
Join our private Facebook Group! You can find the group by searching SHORTIES on Facebook or click here. Don’t worry secret knock when clicking to join. Just write that you are a fan of the podcast. Tons of fun conversations happening in real time there.
This episode is brought to you by Sea.lestial.shel Creations where you can find gorgeous, handmade items like reusable covered storage bins, mug rags, and tarot wraps. She’s got cute Valentine’s Day items right now too! Use code LSSFRIENDS15 for a discount!
Meal planning can see its way out the door. We’re both paying Home Chef subscribers and it’s our favorite way to get dinner on the table. Check out Home Chef’s killer deal that’s been extended through the month of February. Get $90 off with code AFF90OFF. Click here to order dinner with Home Chef!
Have You Seen our Megan and Wendy Merch Yet?
Yes, we’ve got MERCH! We’ve created an adorable sticker based on one of our favorite segments of the podcast: Megan and Wendy APPROVED! Click here to check it out!
What is Patreon?
Patreon is a subscription service where podcast fans can get access to exclusive content created by us. Starting at just $3/month subscribers will get video podcasts, bonus audio podcasts not available anywhere else, and a total throwback to the Long Story Short YouTube days with a brand new video. Subscribers of the $7 tier will automatically get a Megan and Wendy Approved! sticker just for signing up.
Sign up for Patreon here.
Mentioned in Episode 18
- Popular Blog Post: How to do your own dip powder nails at home!
- Popular Blog Post: 5 Best Beauty Products at Trader Joe’s
- Podcast Episode #16 with original discussion about Justin Timberlake
- “Framing Britney” New York Times documentary on Britney’s conservatorship. Available to watch on Hulu.
- Justin Timberlake’s weak-ass Instagram apology to Britney and Janet Jackson where he blames misogyny.
- The Karate Kid (1984) available on Amazon Prime Video. Try Amazon Prime (includes Video) FREE for 30-days!
- Catch up with Johnny and Daniel on Cobra Kai available on Netflix.
Trader Joe’s Beauty Favorites Mentioned
- Trader Joe’s Dry Shampoo
- Supreme Hydrating Eye Cream
- Microdermabrasion Scrub
- Micellar Wipes
- Rose Water Facial Toner
- Watermelon Facial Mist and Overnight Mask
- Lemongrass Coconut Oil
- Organic Lip Balm with SPF 15
- Tea Tree Tingle Body Wash
- Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion with SPF 15
- Rose Essential Oil Hand Cream