Megan and Wendy recap and review “Three Wise Men and a Baby” starring Paul Campbell, Tyler Hynes, and Andrew Walker. Did this Hallmark Channel original written by Paul Campbell and Kimberley Sustad live up to the hype leading up to its premiere? Listen in to see what they thought and how they rated this delightful movie.
Want to email us your thoughts on this movie or anything mentioned during this episode? Contact the show at email@example.com.
Leave us an Apple Podcast Review
If you like the podcast, please consider leaving us an Apple Podcast review. Not quite sure how to do that? Check out our step-by-step tutorial on how to review Girls Gone Hallmark. Your 5-STAR rating and written review really helps others find the podcast.
More Hallmark Talk? Join Our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group
Join our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group! Tons of great people – just like you – who love Hallmark movies. We’re talking new movies, favorite movies, actors, Hallmark gossip, and so much more. Free to join, so click the link below or search “Girls Gone Hallmark” in Facebook Groups.
Don’t miss out on: Girls Gone Hallmark – A Group for Hallmark Movie Fans
About “Three Wise Men and a Baby”
- This was Hallmark’s first movie featuring three male leads.
- Was “The Wedding Veil” trilogy the first Hallmark movie with three female leads? Who knows the answer? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Baby Thomas was played by twin girls Katie and Kallie who are now 10-months old.
- This was filmed in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Written by Paul Campbell and Kimberley Sustad. They also have together written 2020’s “Christmas By Starlight” – which has been re-airing on Hallmark Channel.
- Terry Ingram directed. He now has 4 movies in the top ten Hallmark debuts for 2022.
- Margaret Colin who plays Barbara Brenner – mom of Luke, Taylor and Stephan – was also in the 1987 “Three Men and a Baby” where she played Tom Selleck’s girlfriend. Bravo to casting!
- Ali Liebert (who plays Fiona), directed “North to Home” – also starring Kimberley Sustad.
Do People Leave Babies at the Fire Station?
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!