Megan and Wendy recap and review “Three Wise Men and a Baby” starring Paul Campbell, Tyler Hynes, and Andrew Walker. Did this Hallmark Channel original written by Paul Campbell and Kimberley Sustad live up to the hype leading up to its premiere? Listen in to see what they thought and how they rated this delightful movie.
Want to email us your thoughts on this movie or anything mentioned during this episode? Contact the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave us an Apple Podcast Review
If you like the podcast, please consider leaving us an Apple Podcast review. Not quite sure how to do that? Check out our step-by-step tutorial on how to review Girls Gone Hallmark. Your 5-STAR rating and written review really helps others find the podcast.
More Hallmark Talk? Join Our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group
Join our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group! Tons of great people – just like you – who love Hallmark movies. We’re talking new movies, favorite movies, actors, Hallmark gossip, and so much more. Free to join, so click the link below or search “Girls Gone Hallmark” in Facebook Groups.
Don’t miss out on: Girls Gone Hallmark – Hallmark Movies Fan Group
About “Three Wise Men and a Baby”
- This was Hallmark’s first movie featuring three male leads.
- Was “The Wedding Veil” trilogy the first Hallmark movie with three female leads? Who knows the answer? Email us at email@example.com.
- Baby Thomas was played by twin girls Katie and Kallie who are now 10-months old.
- This was filmed in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Written by Paul Campbell and Kimberley Sustad. They also have together written 2020’s “Christmas By Starlight” – which has been re-airing on Hallmark Channel.
- Terry Ingram directed. He now has 4 movies in the top ten Hallmark debuts for 2022.
- Margaret Colin who plays Barbara Brenner – mom of Luke, Taylor and Stephan – was also in the 1987 “Three Men and a Baby” where she played Tom Selleck’s girlfriend. Bravo to casting!
- Ali Liebert (who plays Fiona), directed “North to Home” – also starring Kimberley Sustad.
Do People Leave Babies at the Fire Station?
Join us every week on Long Story Short: The Podcast as we rediscover the things that bring us joy! Podcast topics cover parenting, fashion, beauty, pop culture and more! We even have a weekly bonus episode where we review the latest Hallmark original movies.
New episodes are released on Tuesdays and Thursdays.