Megan and Wendy review “The Wedding Cottage” which premiered on the Hallmark Channel on Saturday, April 15, 2023. Starring Erin Krakow and Brendan Penny, this movie definitely follows some familiar Hallmark tropes but also is easy and fun to watch.
What did you think about “The Wedding Cottage?? Email us your thoughts on the movie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where to Find More Megan and Wendy
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- On TikTok – @meganandwendy
About “The Wedding Cottage”
- Based on the 2020 book called “A Cottage Wedding” by Leigh Duncan.
- This movie was partly filmed in Martini Town, Langley, British Columbia as well as Fort Langley.
- Some of the same same locations for “When Calls the Heart” were also used for “A Wedding Cottage,” including the infamous “kissing bridge.”
- Terry Ingram directed.
- Judith Berg and Sandra Berg wrote the screenplay. Previous work includes “The Wedding Veil” series.
Based on feedback from the awesome Girls Gone Hallmark community, Megan and Wendy will review older Hallmark movies as requested by listeners! Most, if not all, of the following movies are available on Hallmark Movies Now.
- May 30th: “Mystery 101” starring Kris Polaha.
- June 6th: “Love to the Rescue” with Michael Rady and Nikki DeLoach.
- June 13th: “Wedding Every Weekend” starring Kimberley Sustad and Paul Campbell.
- June 20th: “Love on the Air” with stars Alison Sweeney and Jonathan Scarfe.
- June 27th: “The Beach House” starring Minka Kelly, Andie MacDowell, and Chad Michael Murray.
- July 4th: “Christmas Sail” stars Katee Sackhoff, Patrick Sabongui, and Terry O’Quinn.
- July 11th: “You, Me & the Christmas Trees” with Danica McKellar and Benjamin Ayres.
- July 18th: “My Christmas Family Tree” starring Aimee Teegarden and Andrew Walker.
- July 25th: “”Sister Swap: Christmas in the City” Ashley Williams and Kimberly Williams-Paisley.
- August 1st: “Love on the Sidelines” with Emily Kinney and John Reardon
- Aug 8th: “Frozen in Love” starring Rachael Leigh Cook & Niall Matter.
- August 15th: “Surprised by Love” with Hilarie Burton and Paul Campbell.
- Aug 22nd: “Bottled with Love” stars Bethany Joy Lenz and Andrew Walker.
Wondering Where to Watch Hallmark Movies?
Our current favorite way to watch Hallmark Channel movies is via Frndly TV. This app has 40+ channels, both live and on-demand, including all three Hallmark Channels!
Our favorite feature is the 72-Hour Look Back which allows you to scroll BACKWARD in the guide to watch or record anything you might have missed over the last three days.
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!