The Way Home Season 1 Episode 4 Recap ‘What’s My Age Again?’
This week’s episode of “The Way Home” was definitely one of the most emotional. Listen in as Megan and Wendy recap episode 4 of the Hallmark hit series. This recap contains spoilers! A recap, scene by scene with commentary about the characters of Port Haven. Also, “Noticed in the 90s” and “Homie of the Week.”
Have you told your friends about “The Way Home” and our awesome recap podcast? Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch Up with Previous Recap Episodes
Did you miss last week’s recap of “The Way Home?’
“The Way Home” Inspired Merch
Want your own Port Haven sweatshirt or t-shirt, even stickers? See our limited edition merch designed by Girls Gone Hallmark!
More Hallmark Talk? Join Our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group
Join our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group! Tons of great people – just like you – who love Hallmark movies. We’re talking new movies, favorite movies, actors, Hallmark gossip, and so much more. Free to join, so click the link below or search “Girls Gone Hallmark” in Facebook Groups.
Don’t miss out on: Girls Gone Hallmark – A Group for Hallmark Movie Fans
News and Notes about “The Way Home” Episode 4
- Episode 4 was directed by Nimisha Murkerji. Murkerji also directed episode 3.
- Award-winning writer, director, and producer. Her breakout film was called “65_RedRoses” about a woman’s battle with Cystic Fibrosis. This film was initially selected by Oprah Winfrey for her Documentary Club on OWN before being acquired by Netflix and Hulu.
- Other director credits include Disney+ “Big Shots,” “Big Sky,” and “Virgin River.”
- “The Way Home” still pulling in strong live viewership numbers. Episode 4 ranked 25 out of 150 in original cable telecasts for Sunday, February 5, 2023 per showbuzzdaily.com.
- The breakdown is 1.6 million live viewers and 0.13 of the 18-49 demographic.
- Songs included in “The Way Home” episode 4:
- “Summer Girls” by LFO. This song was released in the summer of 1999 and reached number 1 on the Billboard Hot Singles Sales chart in 1999.
- “This Year’s Love” by David Gray. This song was originally released in March 1999. The single peaked at number 20 on the UK Singles Chart.
- Notable references in this week’s episode included:
- Episode title comes from a Blink-182 single “What’s My Age Again?” released in 1999
- “The Blair Witch Project” (1999)
- Virgin Cola
Wondering Where to Watch Hallmark Movies?
Our current favorite way to watch Hallmark Channel movies is via Frndly TV. This app has 40+ channels, both live and on-demand, including all three Hallmark Channels!
Our favorite feature is the 72-Hour Look Back which allows you to scroll BACKWARD in the guide to watch or record anything you might have missed over the last three days.
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!