Podcast: Play in new window
Subscribe! Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Settle in as Megan and Wendy go in deep about the problem with Christmas this year. There might have even been a few tears shed. Plus, updates on Thanksgiving, what we don’t want to see in our entertainment, and toxic positivity. Finally, the Christmas Queen has a confession to make.
Email Megan and Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consider giving this podcast episode a rating and review on the listening platform of your choice. It really helps other new listeners find us. We might even read your review on an upcoming episode!
Have you listened to the Girls Gone Christmas bonus episodes yet? Each week, Megan and Wendy breakdown a new 2020 Hallmark Christmas movie. These bonus episodes will be in your regular podcast feed on Thursday mornings, so be sure to hit subscribe.
This episode is brought to you by Sea.lestial.shel Creations where you can find gorgeous, handmade items like reusable coffee sleeves, covered storage bins, mug rags, and super adorable face masks.
Mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Megan & Wendy’s Holiday Gift Guides
- Megan & Wendy’s Small Businesses We Love & Support
- Support Disney Furloughed & Laid-Off Cast Members
- Girls Gone Disney Instagram
- Okayest Moms Podcast Episode #42 “Holiday Traditions in a Pandemic” with guests Megan & Wendy
- Jennie Garth’s memoir Deep Thoughts from a Hollywood Blonde
- Hamilton available on Disney+
- Jagged Little Pill The Musical
- Jagged Little Pill by Alanis Morrisette on VINYL
- Taylor Swift’s Folklore CD
- Folklore concert on Disney+ and Miss Americana on Netflix
- Coco’s Harvest Pie copycat recipe
- Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team
- Pedego Comfort Cruiser Electric Bike
- Electra Townie Go!
Items mentioned during “Megan and Wendy Approved”
- Sarah Chapman Skinesis The Facialift via Amazon $46 – this often sells out but Amazon has them in stock right now!
- UGG Ansley Slipper $100 – (get 10% cash back when you use Rakuten to purchase these Ansley slippers from the UGG website!)
Want to reach us? Visit our website Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy or shoot us an email at email@example.com. You can also find us on Instagram and Facebook.
This post contains some affiliate links which means we might earn money on qualifying purchases. Your shopping experience does not change when using an affiliate link.