Megan and Wendy recap and review “The Perfect Pairing” starring Nazneen Contractor and Brennan Elliott. This Hallmark Channel original movie premiered on Saturday, January 15, 2022 as part of the New Year New Movies lineup.
Do you think Hallmark Channel purposed bumped this movie originally slated for January 1st because it was a snore fest? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dudes of Hallmark T-Shirt
Hallmark movie fans, wear your fandom loud and proud with this selection of just a few of our favorite Hallmark hunks!
Fitted, comfortable, and soft—this t-shirt was made just for you. And it can withstand several washings while maintaining its shape, so it’s great for everyday wear!
• 100% fine jersey cotton
• Heather grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/y² (146 g/…
What is The Perfect Pairing About
From Hallmark.com: Influential and anonymous food and wine critic Christina slips on ice and falls while visiting a winery — and no one knows who she is. Single father Michael and his family take her in to help her jog her memory. Starring Nazneen Contractor and Brennan Elliott.
News and Notes
- Peller Estates Winery And Restaurant was the backdrop to “The Perfect Pairing” serving as the Hollingbrook Vineyard and Winery.
- The movie was filmed in March 2021.
- The original title of this movie was “Love and Ice Wine.”
- Julie Sherman Wolfe has a writing credit for “The Perfect Pairing.”
- Listen to our interview with Julie about her experience with “Taking a Shot at Love” (2021)
- Our reviews of other JSW movies that appeared on the Hallmark Channel:
- Daddy or just good ol’ Dad – How do you feel about Brennan Elliott? If he’s been in something where he gives off as much as he does in photos like these, please let us know.
- Apparently fans of Brennan Elliott are called Brennies.
Mentioned in this Episode
- Hallmark launched an ice wine but it’s not actually ice wine.
- Nazneen Contractor uses Pantene and Kerastase in her hair.
What Did We Rate This Movie?