Podcast (hallmark): Play in new window
Subscribe! Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
We don’t want to call it a rough start to the March Hallmark Channel line up but Megan and Wendy have a lot to say about “The Love Club: Nicole’s Pen Pal” in this week’s brand new Girls Gone Hallmark episode.
Is the infidelity trope as tired as we think it is? Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Hallmark Talk? Join Our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group
Join our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group! Tons of great people – just like you – who love Hallmark movies. We’re talking new movies, favorite movies, actors, Hallmark gossip, and so much more. Free to join, so click the link below or search “Girls Gone Hallmark” in Facebook Groups.
Don’t miss out on: Girls Gone Hallmark – Hallmark Movies Fan Group
Wondering Where to Watch Hallmark Movies?
Our current favorite way to watch Hallmark Channel movies is via Frndly TV. This app has 40+ channels, both live and on-demand, including all three Hallmark Channels!
Our favorite feature is the 72-Hour Look Back which allows you to scroll BACKWARD in the guide to watch or record anything you might have missed over the last three days.
You can start a 7-day free trial and see which channels are available here!
Hallmark Channel News
- Confirmed by Hallmark Channel: Alison Sweeney returns for another “Hannah Swensen Mystery.”
About “The Love Club: Nicole’s Pen Pal”
- This is a 4-part movie series. “Sydney’s Journey,” “Lauren’s Dream,” and “Tara’s Tune” are available on the on-demand Hallmark Movies Now.
- The movies first aired in Canada in February.
- Shot in Ontario, Canada
- Marcus Rosner (Josh), last seen on Hallmark in 2020’s “Love on Harbor Island.” He has also been in shows like “Once Upon a Time” on ABC, “When Calls the Heart” on Hallmark.
- Brittany Bristow (Nicole), her debut as a leading woman on the network with “Holiday Date.” Other movies include “Love Blossoms,” “Royal Matchmaker,” “Christmas Next Door,” “Love on Safari,” “Christmas at the Palace,” and “Love, Romance & Chocolate.”
- Jill Carter directed. She has 19 directing credits including a couple of episodes of one of our favorites “The Bold Type.”
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Thursday on Long Story Short: The Podcast as we rediscover the things that bring us joy! Podcast topics cover everyday life, parenting, fashion, beauty, pop culture and more!
Leave a Reply