Megan and Wendy review “The Christmas Waltz” starring Lacey Chabert, Will Kemp and Katrina Reynolds. This movie premiered on Saturday, November 28, 2020 as part of Hallmark Channel’s Countdown to Christmas line up.
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast in your favorite podcast listener as Megan and Wendy will be back on January 4, 2020 with a regular episode and January 6th with a review ofThe Perfect Pairing starring Nazeen Contractor and Brennen Elliott.
Did you turn into a Lacey Chabert fan after seeing The Christmas Waltz like we did? Email us at email@example.com.
Girls Gone Hallmark has a new home!
We used to be a bonus episode under the Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy banner. Now, Girls Gone Hallmark is its very own podcast! We would love it if you would follow us over there and leave a review! New episodes drop weekly!
What is The Christmas Waltz About?
A woman dumped by her fiancé a month before her storybook Christmas wedding decides to take the series of ballroom lessons intended for her wedding dance.
News and Notes
- Former Young and the Restless star Michael Damian was the director on this movie.
- On July 21, 2021 he tweeted to Christmas Waltz fans and friend to “stand by” for some Waltz 2 news coming soon. Also tagged a production company with GAC connections, so we’re hoping a sequel doesn’t end up on GAC Family.
- The movie began filming on September 8, 2020.
- It was filmed in Canada, Including at the Orpheum Theatre in Vancouver.
- Will Kemp is a trained dancer and had the lead role of The Swan in Swan Lake from 1997-2000 in London and Broadway.
- Lacey Chabert and Will Kemp starred together in Love, Romance & Chocolate (2019)
- Users rated this 7.2/10 on IMDB – far too low in our opinion
Grab a Dudes of Hallmark T-Shirt featuring Your Favorite Hallmark Actors
We’ve got tons of colors and sizes, click the pink button below to grad your own t-shirt!
Where to Find Megan & Wendy
We’re all over the place but invite you to find us
- On our website where we’ve got tons of holiday content, favorites, gift ideas and more
- Instagram – we’re there in real time, check our stories!
- Join our private Facebook group
- Sign up for Patreon for as little as $3/month and get access to the library of Hallmark movie reviews we’ve done exclusively for our Patreon subscribers.