After an unexpected hiatus, Megan and Wendy are back talking about their summers and even with the best laid plans how life gets turned upside down. Plus, Wendy talks about her new face tattoo, the problem with watching the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, and maybe Megan and Wendy commit to a Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot. Lastly, we talk about how COVID is still ruining things.
We want to hear if you are experiencing a bummer summer. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete Our Feedback Survey
We’re asking our podcast listeners to complete this survey as we gear up for season two. Yes, September marks one-year since we launched the podcast and we want to create content everyone wants to listen to. It’s anonymous, so share your thoughts on everything from us, the sound quality, the segments and more.
Mentioned During Episode 36
- Sarah Barnes at SB Artistry (microblading)
- Couch to 5K Running Program
- Irvine/Orange County Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Day 2021
- Safety plan for accused Olympian who didn’t get suspended from Olympics for sexual assault
- Sha’Carri Richardson suspended from participating in 2020 Olympics for smoking weed
- Summer Savings Challenge
- Episode 33: Summer Routines
- Episode 35: Vacation Highs and Lows
Megan and Wendy Approved!
Are you signed up for our Patreon yet? We’re creating exclusive content special for Patreon subscribers. Sign up today and get access to the archives!
Join the FREE Shorties Facebook Group
In today’s podcast episode, we talked about starting a C25K program and getting our Facebook community of Shorties involved – just for fun and accountability! To join the private Facebook group, click here and we’ll talk about C25K and so much more!
Did you have the best laid plans for summer, too? Email us at email@example.com and let’s commiserate.