It’s a Girls Gone Hallmark bonus episode! Listen in as Megan and Wendy review and recap Hallmark’s latest movie called The Baker’s Son. Will Matt’s bread save the town? Does bread taste better when it’s made by a baker in love? How is this movie about bread?
Tell us if you liked The Baker’s Son! Email the show at email@example.com
Free Ways to Support Your Favorite Podcast
If you like our podcast, or any podcast for that matter, there are a bunch of free ways to support your favorites.
- We always ask for your Apple Podcast reviews at the top of every show. Yes, your 5-star ratings and written reviews in the Apple Podcast systems helps others find our show. If you listen to our pod in Apple Podcasts, please consider leaving us a 5-star rating and review. Read this tutorial on how to leave a review.
- Leave our show a rating on IMDb.com. Yes, every episode of ours (well, almost…it’s quite time consuming) is listed on IMDb.com. We’d love for you to leave it 10/10 rating. Just search “Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy.”
- Did you know we upload every podcast episode to our YouTube channel? Yes! In addition to tons and tons of old videos (that still hold up, if you ask us), we’ve uploaded the audio for each podcast episode. Hit the thumbs up and leave a comment!
- Simply subscribe or follow our podcast in your favorite podcast platform. We’re everywhere including Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher and I Heart Radio.
- Share the show with your friends! You can share any episode via text from most platforms. Send them your favorite episode.
- Click like or heart our content when you see it on Facebook or Instagram.