Do you want to follow a schedule and routine this summer or would you rather fly by the seat of your pants? Megan and Wendy talk about the pros and cons of summer routines. Plus, the search for a modest swimsuit for a teenager, what to feed the neighbors’ kids for dinner and Wendy’s parents discover the pod.
We’d love to hear about your summer routines, quick dinner ideas, or anything else you want to tell us. Email the podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mentioned During this Episode
- More ideas to streamline your summertime routines
- Join our private Facebook group here
- Sign up for Patreon today to get access to the archive and this month’s exclusive content
- See our breakfast Pinterest board
- Quick dinner ideas for kids who stay for dinner + Weeknight Dinner Ideas Pinterest board
- Modest swimsuits for teens at Summersalt (this one and this one is what Wendy ended up buying for her thirteen year old headed to camp that requires a “modest one-piece swimsuit”)
- Shannen Doherty wants to see more women on television without fillers
- The Lazy Genius podcast + A Guide to Summer Rules episode
- White board, laminated sheets, and Echo Dot
Megan and Wendy Approved!
- Vegan Cookies & Cream Vanilla Bean Bon Bons from Trader Joe’s
- Birkenstocks Arizona in white
Tell us what your summer routines look like or if we’re nuts for trying to implement a schedule?