Podcast: Play in new window
Subscribe! Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Megan and Wendy talk about big life changes and suffering from buyer’s remorse. Listen in as they each share what’s fueling their own regretful decision making plus some tips on how to manage those feelings. Also, Megan’s new favorite lunch courtesy of TikTok, the arrival of fall decor, and Wendy sobs over a Canadian bakery she’ll never visit.
Thank you for your emails last week! Got something to say about today’s episode? Email us at email@example.com.
We’ve Refreshed our Patreon Pricing!
We are really excited about the changes we have made to our Patreon pricing. For just $5/month, you will receive exclusive content made specifically for our Patreon subscribers. This includes: one of our “chit chatty” podcast episode, a brand new, in-person Megan and Wendy video (no more Zoom videos!), and a weekly Friday Five where we trade off on sharing five things to help make your day better.
Click HERE to sign up for Patreon today and get immediate access to the archives!
Mentioned in Episode 44:
- Friend of the podcast Lynnee suggests the following:
- Megan’s new favorite salmon bowl recipe via Emily Mariko on TikTok.
Best lunch of the week!♬ original sound – Emily Mariko
- Kewpie Mayo
- This blog post says you can eat the Trader Joe’s smoked salmon right from the package.
- Wendy’s air fryer
- Williams-Sonoma Cast Iron Pumpkin Dutch Oven
- Le Creuset Signature Tartan Dutch Oven
- Brach’s Candy Corn and Brach’s Mellowcreme Pumpkins
- Project Bakeover (Hulu) – episode 9 was Wendy’s favorite
- The Kneaded Knook Bakery & Cafe
- The psychology behind buyer’s remorse via Psychology Today
Megan and Wendy APPOVED!
- Trader Joe’s Brazil Nut Body Butter (get it here on Amazon if you aren’t local to Trader Joe’s)
- Bliss Pumpkin Powerhouse Resurfacing & Exfoliating mask
Do you suffer from buyer’s remorse? How do you help manage those feelings or have you figured out a way to avoid them all together somehow? Email us and share your experience!