Megan and Wendy look back through over 100 episodes to see if the items that have appeared in Megan and Wendy Approved are still approved. Plus, a “Love is Blind” final update, a misunderstanding about the walking desk, and Megan wonders if her husband has been married before.
Tell us: Have you purchased any of the items Megan and Wendy have recommended, and if so, do you still approve? Email the show at email@example.com.
Where to Find More Megan and Wendy
- New podcast episodes every Tuesday and Thursday!
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- On TikTok – @meganandwendy
- Exclusive “What’s Good?” episodes on Patreon for just $5/month!
- Join other SHORTIES in our Facebook Group
Megan and Wendy Approved Revisited
- Dawn Power-wash
- Conair Curling Iron Rose Gold
- Nerds Candy Gummy Clusters
- UGG Ansley Slipper
- CosRx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
- WeeWooDay Kitchen Cube Timer
- OxiClean Odor Blasters
- Sephora Eye Love Bloom in Peony
- Brach’s Holiday Peppermint Nougats
- Harry’s FIG body wash
- Wendy is wearing these chest wrinkle sheet masks($23)
- Reduce 40oz Tumbler
- L’Oreal Magic Root Coverup
- Gourmia Digital Air Fryer
- Maintenance Phase podcast
- Grow Fragrance air and fabric freshener in (LIMITED EDITION) seal salt neroli.
- Sarah Chapman Skinesis The Facialift via Amazon $46
- Dash 7-Egg Everyday Egg Cooker
- Project 62 Reed Diffuser “Daydream”
- O-Cedar Easy Wring Spin Mop and Bucket System
We’ve Moved Girls Gone Hallmark
Do you love Hallmark movies? So do we – well, sort of. Megan is a longtime fan of Hallmark’s Countdown to Christmas while Wendy only just started watching Hallmark movies in 2020. Don’t miss out on our weekly Hallmark movie reviews exclusively on the Girls Gone Hallmark podcast. Subscribe today!