Megan and Wendy hope you have a long walk ahead of you because they are covering A LOT in this brand new podcast episode. They’ll be talking about what their “splurges and saves” are when it comes to spending money, an update on undies, the Shorties Get Moving challenge, Wendy’s signature look, and Megan’s decision on throwing out the china. Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch this Podcast on Video
You can watch this podcast episode on video! Subscribe to Patreon and get access to exclusive content, including podcast videos, bonus audio podcasts and more. Want to see Wendy’s new bike shorts? Megan’s rose gold curling iron? Our “podcast studios” – AKA our respective closets?
A Patreon subscription starts at just $3/month. Sign up for Patreon here.
Confessions of No Budget Living
In today’s episode, Wendy talked about how she and her husband don’t adhere to a monthly budget but is ready for the challenge. Should this be a short series on the blog? Would you like to see if she can set up a budget and stick to it, analyze where their money is spent each month, plus a diary of her would-be impulse purchases and how much that would have cost them over one month?
Megan wrote about a savings challenge a few years back that includes a budgeting template to get yourself started on your own home budgets.
This post contains affiliate links.
Mentioned in this Episode
If you’re reading the show notes for something mentioned during any one of our podcast episodes and it’s not listed here, PLEASE email us and we’d be happy to send you the information you’re looking for.
- Kid90 on Hulu – Look for a recap and review of this documentary available Thursday, March 18, 2021.
- See what the 2021 Grammys looked like. Wendy thought it looked like a ladies charity luncheon.
- Shorties Get Moving – Join our private Facebook group for more information.
- Old Navy high-waisted bike shorts + extra high-waisted biker shorts
- Anti-Wrinkle Chest Breast pillow
- Ginny and Georgia + do you know what a “snap streak” is?
- Listen to Sassy – a new-ish podcast that deep dives into every issue of Sassy magazine.
- Costco underwear (Puma and Felina Hipster), on-going discussion about where to buy underwear in Shorties Facebook group + some pro tip Costco shopping information.
- Phantom hairs touching your face? It can be caused by any one of these things. OK, gotta go…calling the doctor.
There was A LOT of talk about clothes in this week’s episode. Megan nailed Wendy’s “signature look” of boyfriend jeans and v-neck t-shirts. This is at least six years of photos, friends. Do you see a pattern?
Megan and Wendy Approved!
Hoodies? Would you be into it? Leave us a comment or shoot us an email.
- Conair Curling Iron in rose gold ($12.79 at Target)
- Dash 7-Egg Everyday Egg Cooker ($14.99 at Target)
Honorable Mention: Conair Flat Iron ($12.99 at Target)
Watch how Megan curls her hair with this same Conair curling iron!
So what do you splurge and save on? We’d love to hear from you! Email the show at email@example.com.