Megan and Wendy are split in their review of this week’s Hallmark movie “South Beach Love.” Listen in as they talk news and notes, what they liked, and what they wished for. Plus, a dancing scene that could of been choreographed by one of their husbands.
What did you think about South Beach Love? Email the show at email@example.com.
News and Notes on South Beach Love
- South Beach Love was based on the book by Caidad Piñeiro. Buy it here from Amazon.
- The movie was set in Miami but actually filmed in St. Petersburg which is located in Florida’s Gulf Coast, nearly 270 miles from Miami.
- William Levy (Tony) actually owns two restaurants in Miami.
- Taylor Cole was most recently seen in Hallmark’s One Perfect Wedding.
- William Levy came in third place on season 14 of Dancing with the Stars.
- Taylor Cole is scheduled to star in Hallmark’s Making Spirits Bright as part of the 2021 Countdown to Christmas line up.
Cuban Irish Food
- There is actually a Cuban-Irish roaming truck/food cart called Cubish in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
2021 Hallmark Fall Harvest Let Down
We’ve talked about it from week-to-week but will say here again that we are pretty disappointed with the 2021 Hallmark Fall Harvest line up. The first movie was full of fall vibes but every movie since has had literally nothing to do with the fall season. Do you think Advice to Love By will be a fall movie?
Catch up and listen to our reviews of the movies in the Fall Harvest line up:
And don’t miss our Countdown to Christmas preview episode!