The past week has been rough friends, I am not going to lie to you. We are both struggling, attempting to figure out a new normal. I’m sorry if that sounds dramatic, but things have changed and I want to make it clear that we’re not pretending like they have not. However, this has always been a space for fun and lighthearted things and we’re not going take that away from ourselves. This project is one of my favorite things. I love making videos, editing videos, watching old videos that look completely ridiculous. I’m even glad to have the fact that I say “like” entirely too many times a day committed to video because maybe someday I will be able to effect a change in my own life. Who knows.
We came across the So Very Thankful tag from the lovely Mama Kat and were reminded that there is much good in our lives and today is all about the good. (You’ll notice that we never ever wait for someone to actually tag us before we complete these and you shouldn’t either. If you complete the tag in video, a blog post, or wherever, we would love to know! Leave us a link below and we’ll check it out.)
If you want to complete the tag yourself, here you go!
1. Name a color you are thankful for.
2. Something your spouse does that you are thankful for.
3. Something your kids do that you are thankful for.
4. A food you are thankful for.
5. What recent good news are you thankful for?
6. Name a drink you are thankful for.
7. Name a restaurant you are thankful for.
8. Talk about an animal you are thankful for.
9. Name a beauty product you are thankful for.
10. Name a cleaning product you are thankful for.
11. What social media platform are you thankful for?
12. Tell us why you are thankful for the last person who texted you.
13. Name a candy you are thankful for.
14. Name an app on your phone that you are thankful for.
15. What are you looking forward to that you are thankful for?
As always we’re also thankful for YOU, so thanks for stopping by and hanging out with us today!