Ride Season 1 Episode 1 Recap ‘Legend of the Fall’
Hallmark Channel premiered its second new family-drama series this year called “Ride.” The series premiered on Sunday, March 26, 2023. Listen as Megan and Wendy recap episode 1 ‘Legend of the Fall’ – scene by scene with spoilers and commentary.
About Hallmark Channel’s “Ride”
- Ride is filmed in Calgary, Alberta in Canada.
- The series began filming in August 2022.
- Writing team Rebecca Boss and Chris Masi are responsible for the story and script.
- Sherri Cooper-Landsman serves as showrunner.
Who is in Hallmark’s New Show Called Ride?
- Nancy Travis plays McMurray matriarch Isabel.
- Missy McMurrary is played by Tiera Skovbye (2016’s “Christmas Cookies”).
- Marcus Rosner (“The Love Club,” “Romance to the Rescue”) plays champion bull rider Austin McMurrary.
- Beau Mirchoff (2022’s “Hidden Gems”) plays Cash McMurray.
- Tuff is played by Jake Foy (“A Little Daytime Drama,” “Love in Store”)
- Valeria is played by Sara Garcia who is completely new to Hallmark.
Who We’re Riding for this Week
Every week Megan and Wendy will choose one character or actor that left an impression. This week it is brother Tuff McMurray played by Jake Foy and his absolutely savage remarks to mean girl Janine.
More Hallmark Talk? Join Our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group
Join our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group! Tons of great people – just like you – who love Hallmark movies. We’re talking new movies, favorite movies, actors, Hallmark gossip, and so much more. Free to join, so click the link below or search “Girls Gone Hallmark” in Facebook Groups.
Don’t miss out on: Girls Gone Hallmark – A Group for Hallmark Movie Fans
Wondering Where to Watch Hallmark Movies?
Our current favorite way to watch Hallmark Channel movies is via Frndly TV. This app has 40+ channels, both live and on-demand, including all three Hallmark Channels!
Our favorite feature is the 72-Hour Look Back which allows you to scroll BACKWARD in the guide to watch or record anything you might have missed over the last three days.
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!