Megan and Wendy find themselves annoyed with the amount of swirling and sniffing in Hallmark Channel’s newest movie Raise a Glass to Love. Listen in as they rate and review the second movie from Hallmark’s Fall Harvest line up starring Laura Osnes and Juan Pablo Di Pace.
What did you think this movie? Email us at email@example.com.
News and Notes About Raise a Glass to Love
- Raise a Glass to Love was filmed in British Columbia, Canada.
- The Okanagan Valley, a region in the Canadian province of British Columbia, was chosen to replicate Sonoma County’s wine country.
- This movie wrapped filming on July 25, 2021.
- Laura Osnes is a two-time Tony Award nominated actress and singer.
- Page Six reported in August, 2021 that Laura Osnes was terminated from the Broadway show called “Crazy For You” because she refuses to be vaccinated for COVID.
- The Broadway League requires audience, performers and backstage staff to be vaccinated (via New York Post).
- Open letter to Laura Osnes from OnStage Blog and Javier Muñoz.
- Forbes says that the Master Sommelier Diploma exam is the world’s hardest test.
Who is Jennifer Huether?
Jennifer Huether is Canada’s first female Master Sommelier and appeared as herself in Raise a Glass to Love. You can visit her website here.
Not One Fall Decoration
We’re not really sure why this movie is in Hallmark Channel’s Fall Harvest line up. There weren’t any fall elements that would indicate that this movie was made specifically for the 2021 Fall Harvest schedule. Instead, we think it’s one of those non-specific movies Hallmark can slide into any line up when they need a movie.
Did Raise a Glass to Love leave you wanting more? We suggest watching Roadhouse Romance starring Tyler Hynes and Lauren Alaina and then listen to our review!