Did Wendy smash a sleeve of Hostess donuts before recording today’s new episode? You bet. But sometimes there is a better breakfast choice. Listen in as Megan and Wendy share their favorite easy breakfast ideas – especially for busy mornings. Plus, Megan “Hulks out” during a road rage incident, dangerous tanning trends (don’t do it!), and what it means to “touch grass” (a lesson in Gen-Z speak).
Email the show at email@example.com.
“Approved!” Crew Neck Sweatshirt
Color: White, Size: L
Mentioned Up Top in this Episode
- Writer-inner Jen suggests that Wendy complain to AirBnB owner about the cleanliness of their rental.
- Should you self-tan via a nose spray? See it here.
- Megan’s favorite Cerave body and face moisturizer ($12.99)
- Tom’s of Maine Body Wash in Fresh Apple (unavailable everywhere!)
- CA laws and rules of the road
- Definition of “touch grass” via Urban Dictionary
- Definition of “pushin p” via Urban Dictionary
Breakfast Talk Mentions
- Why orange juice isn’t a great choice (Wendy doesn’t care anymore!)
- Are eggs good or bad for you?
- Eggs in jail commercial of our youth
- Better than a donut breakfast ideas
Favorite Easy Breakfast Suggestions
- Breakfast Sandwiches
- English muffins, ham and cheese
- Bagels from the bulk section in your grocer’s bakery department.
- Trader Joe’s Egg Frittata with Swiss Cheese and Cauliflower
- Scrambled eggs with leftover veggies, deli meat, and Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel seasoning