Megan and Wendy share their thoughts on “Pumpkin Pie Wars,” featuring the talented Julie Gonzalo and Rico Aragon. This beloved Hallmark movie might deliver yet another enemies-to-lovers plot, but will it also offer a heartwarming and satisfying conclusion? Join Girls Gone Hallmark as we review this fan favorite and find out!
Let other Hallmark movie fans know why you love Girls Gone Hallmark and why they should give us a listen. Write your review here (hot tip: use your Apple Podcast app). We appreciate your 5 STAR ratings and reviews!
More Hallmark Talk? Join Our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group
Join our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group! Tons of great people – just like you – who love Hallmark movies. We’re talking new movies, favorite movies, actors, Hallmark gossip, and so much more. Free to join, so click the link below or search “Girls Gone Hallmark” in Facebook Groups.
Don’t miss out on: Girls Gone Hallmark – A Group for Hallmark Movie Fans
About “Pumpkin Pie Wars”
- This movie originally premiered on October 15, 2016.
- Julie Gonzalo stars as Casey. She has 48 acting credits including the upcoming “3 Bed, 2 Bath, 1 Ghost,” “Cut, Color, Murder,” “Jingle Bell Bride,” “Flip that Romance” and “Falling for Vermont” Gonzalo has also starred in the theatrical releases of “A Cinderella Story” and “Christmas with the Kranks” both from 2004.
- Rico Aragon plays Sam. He has 34 acting credits but it looks like this movie was his last Hallmark movie.
- Written by Nina Weinman. She has 31 writing credits including the recent “Napa Ever After,” “Just One Kiss,” “Flip That Romance.”
- Steven R. Monroe directed. He has 56 other directing credits including Hallmark’s “Caribbean Summer,” “A Winter Getaway” and “USS Christmas.”
- Michele Scarabelli plays Casey’s mom Faye and Jennifer-Juniper Angeli plays Sam’s mom Lydia.
- IMDb ratings 6.6/10
Fan Favorite Fall Hallmark Movie Reviews
Get ready to welcome the fall season with your favorite Hallmark movies and Girls Gone Hallmark! This season, we are bringing plethora of fan favorites that you wouldn’t want to miss. Stay tuned as we release brand new movie reviews every Tuesday. Make sure to subscribe to our podcast, so you never miss out on any of our exciting reviews.
Hi! We’re Girls Gone Hallmark! Megan is a longtime fan of Hallmark’s Countdown to Christmas while Wendy only just started watching Hallmark movies in 2020. Don’t miss out on our twice weekly Hallmark movie review podcast: Tuesday Fan Favorite Hallmark movie reviews and Thursday New Hallmark movie reviews.
Exclusively on the Girls Gone Hallmark podcast. Subscribe today!