I’m starting to feel the desire to break out of my at-home clothing rut and break into fun, pretty pieces for spring and summer. I don’t want to do this permanently, mind you. Just occasionally. Then right back home and into soft pants. I have seen a plethora of pretty dresses lately, so we put together a list of our favorite dresses for Easter, and we’re sharing the one waiting for Megan in her closet.
Easter Dresses for Any Weather
While April is basically summer weather in southern California, we know that spring brings cold-rainy weather elsewhere, so we’ve included a variety of sleeve and dress lengths in this roundup.
This post contains affiliate links.
- Ruffled Sleeve Tiered Dress – Universal Thread
- Fit and Flare Cami Midi Dress
- Ruffled V-Neck Swing Dress
- Long Wrap Dress
- Short Sleeve Dress – Knox Rose
- Calf-Length Dress
- Long Sleeved Tiered Dress – A New Day
- Smocked Bodice Maxi Dress
- Ruffle Sleeve On/Off Shoulder Babydoll Dress – Wild Fable
- Balloon Sleeve Long Tiered Dress – Universal Thread
- Fit and Flare Striped Midi Dress
- Midi Wrap Dress
Shop Easter Dresses for Adults!
For easy shopping, you can click on any of these images (just hover over the image and the price will show!) Every single one of these dresses is under $50, but the ones at a higher price point from Old Navy will always be on sale. And if they’re not, wait a day or two for a good sale!