Podcast: Play in new window
Subscribe! Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
This episode could have easily been all about Love is Blind Season 3! But, October also brought a tons of new shows to watch and books to read. Listen to this brand new episode of Pop Culture Club November to hear what Megan and Wendy are recommending for you.
What do you think of the guys on Love is Blind this season? Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where to Find More Megan and Wendy
- New podcast episodes every Tuesday and Thursday!
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- On TikTok – @meganandwendy
- Exclusive “What’s Good?” episodes on Patreon for just $5/month!
- Join other SHORTIES in our Facebook Group
Mentioned in this Episode
What We’re Watching:
- Love is Blind (Netflix)
- A Friend of the Family (Peacock)
- Tell Me Lies (Hulu)
- The Watcher (Netflix)
- Dancing with the Stars (Disney+)
- Hallmark Countdown to Christmas movies
- Hasan Minhaj’s The King’s Jester (Netflix)
- The Reboot (Hulu)
- The Resident (Hulu)
On Megan’s radar: The Storied Life of AJ Fikry (Amazon) and People We Hate at the Wedding (Amazon)
What We’re Reading
- Lucy by the Sea by Elizabeth Strout
- Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin
- Verity by Colleen Hoover
- It Starts with Us by Colleen Hoover
What We’re Listening To
- Midnights by Taylor Swift
- The Lazy Genius Podcast
Megan and Wendy Approved!
- Light Flight Backpack ($39.99)
- Crocs Lined ($49.95)