Megan and Wendy are back with the March Pop Culture Club episode. For Pop Culture Club March, Megan watched season 2 of the Bravo reality show “Summer House.” Wendy read “It Ends With Us” by Colleen Hoover. Listen in as they share what they thought of their assignments, plus hear what they each pick for April. Also, during each Pop Culture Club episode, you’ll hear what Megan and Wendy are currently reading, watching and listening to.
Speaking of summer, have you started planning your summer wardrobe? Plus, talk about sandals, spring break plans, tech overload and a vitamin update. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New podcast episodes Every Tuesday and Thursday! Subscribe on your favorite podcast platform, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher.
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- Trying our best on TikTok – @meganandwendy
- Come be a SHORTIE by joining our Facebook Group
Pop Culture Club April Assignment
Play along with Megan and Wendy. For Pop Culture Club April:
- Megan will watch the 2008 action-crime-thriller “Taken” starring Liam Neeson.
- Wendy will read “Five Total Strangers” by Natalie D. Richards.
Mentioned in this Episode
- Influencers @Merricksart and @LoverlyGrey
- Olukai Honu Flip Flop ($100)
- Havaianas Flip Flop ($26)
- Vionic sandals
- Linen pants
- Megan’s former favorite maxi-dress from Amazon (price varies)
- What We’re Watching
- “WeCrashed” (Apple TV)
- “Shark Tank” (Hulu)
- “The Thing About Pam” (NBC, Hulu)
- “The Girl From Plainville” (Hulu)
- “The Dropout” (Hulu)
- “Below Deck Australia” (Peacock)
- “Deep Water” (Hulu)
- “Abbott Elementary” (ABC, Hulu)
- “Severance” (Apple TV)
- “The Sky is Everywhere” (Apple TV)
- What We’re Reading
- What We’re Listening To