The assignment for Pop Culture Club January: Megan would watch season one of Bravo TV’s “Vanderpump Rules” and Wendy would read “The Flatshare” by Beth O’Leary. You’ll hear their brief recap and review of each, plus a pop culture roundup of everything they are currently watching, reading, and listening to. Also, Wendy has a mild breakdown over high fives and Megan gives a resolution check in.
Did you watch or read either selection from Pop Culture Club January? Email us your reviews at email@example.com. Be sure to include the title of what you watched or read so we know what you’re referring to.
Pop Culture Club February Assignment
Play along with Megan and Wendy! For Pop Culture Club February:
- Megan will watch the 2010 movie “The Town” starring Ben Affleck, Blake Lively, Jon Hamm and Jeremy Renner. Available to stream on Netflix and HBOMax.
- Wendy will read “The Idea of You: A Novel” by Robinne Lee.
Mentioned in this Episode
- Recap of last week’s pod episode where Megan cries and Wendy feels like a horrible friend
- High 5 Challenge failure
- Brain Games #1 book
- Micro anxieties
- Megan’s killing the flossing game with this floss and not this floss.
- Red Aspen nails
- Peyton Manning’s review of Emily in Paris on Saturday Night Live
- Last Chance U | Netflix
- TATCHA Kissu Hydrating Lip Treatment 2/$50 at QVC
Pop Culture Round Up of Everything We’re Into Right Now
- What Megan and Wendy are watching
- Pivoting starring Eliza Coupe, Ginnifer Goodwin, and Maggie Q | FOX
- Schmigadoon starring Keegan-Michael Key, Cecily Strong, and Dove Cameron | Apple TV
- Cheer, season 2 | Netflix
- The Fallout starring Jenna Ortega, Maddie Ziegler, and Niles Fitch | HBOMax
- Next Level Chef with Gordon Ramsey, Richard Blais, and Nyesha Arrington | FOX
- Ozark starring Jason Bateman and Laura Linney | Netflix
- Someone please email us your thoughts on Wendy Byrd. TV’s biggest villain right now?
- Euphoria starring Zendaya, Sydney Sweeney, Jacob Elordi, and Hunter Schafer | HBO
- Pam and Tommy | February 2 on HULU
- What Megan and Wendy are reading
- What Megan and Wendy are Listening to
- America’s Girls Podcast – Texas Monthly hosted by Sarah Hepola
- Calm Down with Erin and Carissa hosted by Erin Andrews and Carissa Thompson
Megan and Wendy Approved!
- Tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Balm
- Vanicream Moisturizing Ointment (2.5oz)
Who knew that the softest hoodie you’ll ever own comes with such a cool design. You won’t regret buying this classic streetwear piece of apparel with a convenient pouch pocket and warm hood for chilly evenings.
• 100% cotton face
• 65% ring-spun cotton, 35% polyester
• Front pouch pocket
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Matching flat drawstrings