After a short hiatus, Megan and Wendy are back with a life update on where they’ve been. Plus, this month’s episode of Pop Culture Club has a twist! Listen in to Pop Culture Club – Husband Edition.
Megan and Wendy Approved
- Fruit of the Loom Women’s Spaghetti Strap Cotton Pullover Sports Bra Value Pack ($16.94)
- COMFIER Mini Massage Gun ($59.99)
Mentioned in this Episode
What Megan’s Husband is Watching:
- Beverly Hills, 90210 – Hulu, Paramount Plus
- Days of Our Lives – Peacock
- American Gladiators, old game shows – Pluto
- Golden Girls – Frndly app, Hallmark Channel
What Wendy’s Husband is Watching:
- 1923 – Paramount Plus
- The Last of Us – HBO
- The Mandalorian – Disney+
- Shrinking – AppleTV
- Mayor of Kingstown – Paramount Plus
- Traitors – Peacock
- Survivor – CBS, Paramount Plus
- College basketball – March Madness
Megan’s Husband is Reading
Wendy’s Husband is Reading
Megan’s Husband is Listening To
- Billy Joel, Lionel Richie, 90s Hip Hop, Country music. If you want a specific playlist, email the show at email@example.com.
Wendy’s Husband is Listening To
- Smartless (Dana Carvey episode)
- Business Wars (Disney vs. Pixar vs. Dreamworks) and (Shaq vs. Kobe)
Wondering Where to Watch Hallmark Movies?
Our current favorite way to watch Hallmark Channel movies is via Frndly TV. This app has 40+ channels, both live and on-demand, including all three Hallmark Channels!
Our favorite feature is the 72-Hour Look Back which allows you to scroll BACKWARD in the guide to watch or record anything you might have missed over the last three days.
Where to Find More Megan and Wendy
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- On TikTok – @meganandwendy
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!