Wasn’t there just a Pop Culture Club? You’re right! But with our winter vacation schedule and short months, Megan and Wendy are back today with Pop Culture Club for February 2023.
What are you reading, listening to, or watching right now? Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where to Find More Megan and Wendy
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- On TikTok – @meganandwendy
Mentioned in this Episode
- Listener Tara suggested the following in response to last week’s episode Small Changes, Big Impact.
- Cup holder trash cans for car ($11.99)
- Amazon subscribe and save
- Chewy.com auto refills
- Alarmed app for reminders and timers
- ASPCA Animal Posion Control
What We’re Enjoying
- Barbarian (HULU)
- Traitors (Peacock)
- The Way Home (Hallmark Channel)
- The L Word: Generation Q (season 3, Showtime)
- Roar (Apple TV+)
- Shrinking (Apple TV+)
- Poker Face (Peacock)
- Night Court
- The West Wing
- Broad Ideas with Rachel Bilson
- Back to the Beach with Stephen and Kristen (season 2)
- Hey Dude – The 90s Called hosted by Christine Taylor and David Lascher
- Something Was Wrong – Holly Madison episode
- Bone, Marry, Burry – a scripted podcast from the creators of Rom Com Pods
Megan and Wendy Approved!
- Dae Prickly Pear Hair Oil ($36)
- Russel Stover Chocolate Hearts – 3 pack
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!