Megan and Wendy are back with the April Pop Culture Club episode. For Pop Culture Club April, Megan watched the movie Taken, starring Liam Neeson. Wendy read Five Perfect Strangers by Natalie Richards. Listen in as they share what they thought of their assignments, plus hear what they each pick for May. Also, during each Pop Culture Club episode, you’ll hear what Megan and Wendy are currently reading, watching and listening to.
We also talk about Wendy’s week with middle schoolers, Megan’s hot take on a popular hair styling tool, and a rant about some bad Amazon behavior.
- New podcast episodes Every Tuesday and Thursday! Subscribe on your favorite podcast platform, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher.
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- Trying our best on TikTok – @meganandwendy
- Come be a SHORTIE by joining our Facebook Group
- Leave a podcast review!
Pop Culture Club April Assignment
Play along with Megan and Wendy. For Pop Culture Club April:
- Megan will watch the 1982 horror movie Poltergeist
- Wendy will read Evidence of the Affair by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Mentioned in this Episode
- Megan has opinions on the Dyson Air Wrap
- Don’t do this with your Amazon ebooks
- What We’re Watching
- Summer House (Peacock)
- Jerrod Carmichael – “Rothaniel” (HBO Max)
- Under the Banner of Heaven (Hulu)
- Heartstopper (Netflix)
- Shark Tank (Hulu)
- Succession (HBO Max)
- The Girl From Plainville (Hulu)
- Selling Sunset (Netflix)
- White Hot: The rise and fall of Abercrombie and Fitch (Netflix)
- The Kardashians (Hulu
- What We’re Reading
- What We’re Listening To
Megan & Wendy Approved!