September is just around the corner, and as we wave goodbye to summer, it’s time to start planning for the new season. Whether you’re looking for outdoor adventures or indoor fun, there are plenty of activities to choose from that will make your September one to remember. From carnivals to apple picking, and everything in between, we’ve got you covered with some fun activities for everyone. So grab your calendar and let’s plan your perfect September.
Exciting September Activities for All Ages and Interests
One of the most popular activities during this time of year is apple picking. It’s the perfect opportunity to get outside and enjoy the crisp air while picking delicious and juicy apples. Another great way to enjoy the fall season is by attending a fall carnival. These events offer a variety of fun activities such as hayrides, face painting, and carnival games. In addition, you can also indulge in some tasty fall treats like caramel apples, hot cider, and pumpkin pie.
- Go apple picking – Take a trip to your nearest apple orchard and enjoy the (hopefully) crisp fall air while picking your own apples.
- Attend a fall carnival – Fall carnivals are a great way to get in the spirit of the season (and many are fundraisers for local schools and churches). From pumpkin patches to hayrides, there are plenty of attractions that will keep you entertained.
- Try a new pumpkin spice recipe – Expect Starbucks to launch their fall menus at the end of August but try saving a few bucks with an at-home PSL recipe or baked pumpkin treat.
September Festivities and Events
September is a month of festivities that brings with it a lot of excitement and joy. It’s the time of the year when students go back to school, and parents can finally take a breath of relief. Football season starts, and people gather around to watch their favorite teams play. It’s also a great time to catch up with friends after a long summer break and spend quality time together. And what better way to enjoy the beautiful weather than by spending the day in nature? Whether it’s a picnic in the park or a hike in the mountains, September offers plenty of opportunities to get outside and explore the natural beauty that surrounds us.
- Have a bonfire – here’s nothing quite like cozying up around a bonfire on a cool fall evening. Invite some friends over, roast marshmallows, and enjoy the warmth of the fire.
- Spend a day in nature – Take advantage of the beautiful fall foliage by going on a hike or a scenic drive. Pack a picnic lunch and enjoy the stunning views.
Productive and Fun Activities for September
September can be a perfect time to pick up those projects you let fall to the wayside over summer. The weather is more mild, making it easier to be productive indoors and outdoors. So, while summer can be a time of madness, September can be a time of productivity and progress.
- Take family photos – Get ahead of the Christmas crush and set up a family photo.
- Get organized – With the start of the new season, it’s the perfect time to declutter your home and get organized. Donate clothes you no longer wear or tidy up your workspace for a fresh start.
- Crafty fun – September is the perfect time to get creative and make fun crafts like leaf wreaths and cozy knit scarves.
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!