Megan and Wendy discuss the difficult subject of parenting in a pandemic, what they are comfortable allowing and what kind of moms they’ve become during the last year. Plus, Megan (type 2) and Wendy (type 9) talk about enneagrams, why one former boy bander is trash, Lifesaver addiction and why Wendy wanted to crawl out of her skin last weekend. Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Breaking Megan and Wendy News!
We’ve got merch! Yes, that’s right. We’ve created an adorable sticker based on one of our favorite segments of the podcast: Megan and Wendy Approved! Click here to check it out!
Want exclusive podcast content? Megan and Wendy are now on Patreon! Starting at $3 per month, Patreon is a subscription service where subscribers will get access to video podcasts, exclusive bonus podcasts and a throwback to the video days with a brand new video each month! Subscribers of the $7 tier will also get a Megan and Wendy Approved! sticker.
Sign up for Patreon here.
Please consider giving this podcast episode a rating and review on the listening platform of your choice. It really helps other new listeners find us.
Join our exclusive, private Facebook Group LONG STORY SHORTIES! We’re excited about the community we’re building there and thanks to all those who contributed to the friendship fallout conversation!
Email Megan and Wendy at email@example.com! We want your feedback, your questions, ask us anything! Got a show topic you’d like to hear on the podcast? Drop it in and email and let us know. We’re all ears.
This episode is brought you you by Home Chef. We’re both paying Home Chef subscribers and it’s our favorite way to get dinner on the table. Check out Home Chef’s killer deal that’s been extended through the month of February. Get $90 off with code AFF90OFF. Click here to order dinner with Home Chef!
This episode is brought to you by Sea.lestial.shel Creations where you can find gorgeous, handmade items like reusable coffee sleeves, covered storage bins, mug rags, and super adorable face masks. She’s got cute Valentine’s Day items right now too! Use code LSSFRIENDS15 for a discount!
Mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Take your own free Enneagram evolution here.
- Discovering Your Personality Type, Essential Introduction to the Enneagram book
- Personality Types Using the Enneagram for Self-Discovery book
- Type 9 (Wendy) Enneagram explained here.
- Type 2 (Megan) Enneagram explained here.
- Justin Timberlake’s new movie Palmer on Apple TV.
- JT talks shit on Britney Spears.
- Justin blames “wardrobe malfunction” on Janet, Miss Jackson, if you’re nasty.
- Timberlake apologizes to wife for infidelity rumors.
- Party Size bag of Lifesavers
- Lifesavers Wint O Green mints and an article on mint addiction disorder
- “I Hate the Mom Covid Has Made Me” NY Times by Kristen Howerton
- “The Hardest Fight to Have With Your Teen” NY Times by Jessica Grose
Megan and Wendy Approved!
How are you handling parenting in a pandemic? We would love to hear what works for your family, feedback on what we shared or suggestions we can share with listeners. Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.