Oreo Truffles recipe has been updated for 2020.
For our latest collaboration with SheSpeaks they asked us to create a video making an easy Valentine’s Day treat. I’ve been dying to try these Oreo truffles I’ve seen all over the internet. I was worried they would be like cake pops – cute and yummy but not nearly as easy as Pinterest makes them seem.
I’m happy to tell you that these are ridiculously easy to make.
3 Ingredient Oreo Truffles
- Crush Oreos (using a food processor, mixer or smash Oreos in Ziploc bag like we did.)
- Combine Oreos with cream cheese until well blended. Roll into 1 inch balls. Make the task easier with this kitchen tool. Chill for ten minutes
- Melt chocolate at 30 second intervals in the microwave.
- Dip chilled balls into the chocolate tapping off the excess. Set on a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Chill in the refrigerator for one hour. Store in the refrigerator for up to one week. (But we bet they won’t last that long.)
Related: DIY No-Sew Coffee Cozies!
Since writing this post, I’ve now made these treats three times: once to test them out, once for the video, and a double batch for our Super Bowl party.
I can tell you that they are just as easy as they seem to be and they are as delicious as you might imagine something containing only Oreo, cream cheese and chocolate would taste. The hardest part is waiting for them to set up in the refrigerator.
If you’re reading this in a reader or via email subscription, click HERE for the video.