Girls Gone Hallmark is your go-to Hallmark movie review podcast! Join Megan and Wendy as they sit down with The Iconic Keith Costumes to chat about his latest project, “Mystic Christmas.” Not only do the girls dive into the costumes with Keith, but they also share their own thoughts on the film, highlighting what they liked and what they wished for. Tune in to hear all the festive fun plus some behind-the-scenes news on Keith Costumes’ other Hallmark projects!
If you enjoy listening to Girls Gone Hallmark, we could definitely use your 5-star ratings and written reviews on your preferred podcast platform.
Apple Podcast listeners: Use your phone’s podcast app -> find the Girls Gone Hallmark show -> scroll all the way down to the review section -> tap 5 stars and tell listeners why Girls Gone Hallmark is your favorite Hallmark podcast.
More Hallmark Talk? Join Our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group
Join our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group! Tons of great people – just like you – who love Hallmark movies. We’re talking new movies, favorite movies, actors, Hallmark gossip, and so much more. Free to join, so click the link below or search “Girls Gone Hallmark” in Facebook Groups.
Don’t miss out on: Girls Gone Hallmark – A Group for Hallmark Movie Fans
About “Mystic Christmas”
- “Mystic Christmas” was filmed in southeastern Connecticut in late May and early June 2023.
- Some filming locations included Olde Mistick Village, Mystic Seaport Museum, Mango’s Pizza, and Sift Bake Shop.
- Jessy Schram plays Juniper Jones. She has 66 previous acting credits, including the series “Chicago Med” as well as Hallmark movies like “Time for Them to Come Home for Christmas” and “A Nashville Christmas Carol.”
- Chandler Massey plays Sawyer Adams. He has just 23 acting credits overall but he also has done 763 episodes of “Days of Our Lives.” As for Hallmark, Massey has been in “The Professional Bridemaid,” “Heart of the Matter,” and “A Tale of Two Christmases.”
- Patti Murin plays bestie Candice. Patti was in last year’s “In Merry Measure” and is probably best known for her role as the original Princess Anna in the musical Frozen on Broadway.
- Keith Nielsen (known professionally as Keith Costumes) was the costume designer for “Mystic Christmas.” He has also designed costumes for Hallmark movies like “A Holiday Spectacular,” “Where Are You, Christmas?” and the upcoming “A Merry Scottish Christmas” and “A Biltmore Christmas.”
- This movie as directed by Marlo Hunter. Marlo has just four other movie directing credits and this appears to be her first Hallmark film.
- Writing credit is given to Nicole Drespel, Christy O’Connor, and Andrew Gernhard.
What Christmas Movies Will Girls Gone Hallmark Review this Year?
Hi! We’re Girls Gone Hallmark! Megan is a longtime fan of Hallmark’s Countdown to Christmas while Wendy only just started watching Hallmark movies in 2020. Don’t miss out on our twice weekly Hallmark movie review podcast: Tuesday Fan Favorite Hallmark movie reviews and Thursday New Hallmark movie reviews.
Exclusively on the Girls Gone Hallmark podcast. Subscribe today!
Music from #Uppbeat (free for Creators!):
License code: DRK0GERQUKP3M4DT